Edinburgh meanings in Urdu
Edinburgh meanings in Urdu is ایڈنبرا Edinburgh in Urdu. More meanings of edinburgh, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Edinburgh.
- (noun) : the capital of Scotland; located in the Lothian Region on the south side of the Firth of Forth
I do get recognized, but I must say Edinburgh is a fantastic city to live if you're well-known. There is an innate respect for privacy in Edinburgh people, and I also think they're used to seeing me walking around, so I don't think I'm a very big deal.
What are the meanings of Edinburgh in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Edinburgh in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Edinburgh in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Edinburgh or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Edinburgh synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Edinburgh. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Edinburgh in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Edinburgh in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Edinburgh with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by edinburgh?
Whats the definition of edinburgh?
Definition of the edinburgh are
- the capital of Scotland; located in the Lothian Region on the south side of the Firth of Forth
What are the quotes with word edinburgh?
Here are the quotes with the word edinburgh in them
- When I was asked to be Writer in Residence at Edinburgh I thought, you can't teach poetry. This is ridiculous. — Norman MacCaig
- I do get recognized, but I must say Edinburgh is a fantastic city to live if you're well-known. There is an innate respect for privacy in Edinburgh people, and I also think they're used to seeing me walking around, so I don't think I'm a very big deal. — J.K.Rowling
- There's all this stuff that is happening in Edinburgh now, it's a sad attempt to create an Edinburgh society, similar to a London society, a highbrow literature celebrity society. — Irvine Welsh
- When I was deputy chairman I could travel from Glasgow to Edinburgh without leaving Tory land. In a two-week period I covered every constituency in which we had an MP. There were 14. Now we have only one. We appear to have given up. — Jeffrey Archer