Edison meanings in Urdu
Edison meanings in Urdu is ایڈیسن Edison in Urdu. More meanings of edison, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Edison.
- (noun) : United States inventor; inventions included the phonograph and incandescent electric light and the microphone and the Kinetoscope (1847-1931)
What I'm trying to do is get this message out about self-empowerment, entrepreneurial spirit and true Americanism - the way we were when we changed the world, when Edison was alone, failing his 2,000th time on the lightbulb.
What are the meanings of Edison in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Edison in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Edison in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Edison or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Edison synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Edison. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Edison in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Edison in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Edison with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by edison?
Whats the definition of edison?
Definition of the edison are
- United States inventor; inventions included the phonograph and incandescent electric light and the microphone and the Kinetoscope (1847-1931)
What are the quotes with word edison?
Here are the quotes with the word edison in them
- What I'm trying to do is get this message out about self-empowerment, entrepreneurial spirit and true Americanism - the way we were when we changed the world, when Edison was alone, failing his 2,000th time on the lightbulb. — Glenn Beck
- Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. — Al Jardine
- Do you realize if it weren't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight? — Al Boliska
- When Thomas Edison worked late into the night on the electric light, he had to do it by gas lamp or candle. I'm sure it made the work seem that much more urgent. — George Carlin