Educate meanings in Urdu
Educate meanings in Urdu are تربيت کرنا, درس دينا, تعليم دينا, تربیت دینا, تعلیم دینا, پڑھانا لکھانا, پڑھانا, سکھانا, انسان بنانا, اصلاح کرنا, سدھارنا, بڑھانا Educate in Urdu. More meanings of educate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Educate.
- (verb) : give an education to
- (verb) : teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
More words related to the meanings of Educate
More words from Urdu related to Educate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Educate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بڑا کرنامزیدہانکنا جیسے جانور کوایک قسم کی مچھلیلگانااگانایابسغور کرناکم کرنااٹھاؤلٹانارمناپہل کرناوسیع کرناافزائش نسل کرناصحيح کرنادوراوپر چڑھوچلاناناک لگانابشیش ہوناماسواریل گاڑیجاناوقت میں توسیع کرناعظمت عطا کرناگھوڑے کی رکھوالی کرناخشک ہوناپدانتظام کرناترقی ہونازیادہ کرنااطلاع دیناسکھاناچھوٹی چیز کو بڑا دکھلانادبلا پتلاملاحیآگے دھرناپڑھاناشیر خوارلبھاناپیلناناک گھسیڑنا یا رگڑنازیادہ جامع بناناچروے دارپھریراراہ دکھاناسنوارناترقی کرناروکھا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Educate
What are the meanings of Educate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Educate in Urdu are تعلیم دینا - taliim deyna, اصلاح کرنا - islaah karna, بڑھانا - barhaana, سکھانا - sikhaana, سدھارنا - sudhaarna, پڑھانا - parhaana, انسان بنانا - insaan banaana and تربیت دینا - tarbiyat deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Educate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Educate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Educate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Educate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Educate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Educate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Educate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by educate?
Meanings of educate are تعلیم دینا - taliim deyna, اصلاح کرنا - islaah karna, بڑھانا - barhaana, سکھانا - sikhaana, سدھارنا - sudhaarna, پڑھانا - parhaana, انسان بنانا - insaan banaana and تربیت دینا - tarbiyat deyna
Whats the definition of educate?
Definition of the educate are
- give an education to
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
What is the synonym of educate?
Synonym of word educate are teach, rectifying, prolong, arrange, instruct, optimizing, multiply, emaciate, entend, optimising
What are the idioms related to educate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word educate.
- You are teaching an eagle how to fly
- Seissors and paste
- To ram into
- You are teaching the aged before you possess
- Level up
What are the quotes with word educate?
Here are the quotes with the word educate in them
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them for these only gave them life, those the art of living well. — Aristotle
- In our so-called democracy we are accustomed to give the majority what they want rather than educate them to understand what is best for them. — Carter G. Woodson
- Hip-hop is supposed to uplift and create, to educate people on a larger level and to make a change. — Doug E. Fresh
- And it's here and it's ready and we can really revolutionize the way we educate our children with tablet computers, and I'm committed to doing whatever I can to speaking to whomever I can to send this signal - to pound this message home. Now is the time. — LeVar Burton