Eighty meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Eighty.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the product of ten and eight
- (adjective satellite) : being ten more than seventy
Idioms related to the meaning of Eighty
What are the meanings of Eighty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eighty in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Eighty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eighty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eighty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eighty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eighty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eighty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eighty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eighty?
دس سے آٹھ گنا, گنتی کا ایک عدد, اسی
Whats the definition of eighty?
Definition of the eighty are
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and eight
- being ten more than seventy
What are the idioms related to eighty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word eighty.
- Allowance is to be made for him who first attempts a thing
- As the twig's bent the tree's inclined
- Cast not dust into the well that gives you water
- Do not kick the ladder by which you climbed
- Eagles catch no flees
What are the quotes with word eighty?
Here are the quotes with the word eighty in them
- The great secret that all old people share is that you really haven't changed in seventy or eighty years. Your body changes, but you don't change at all. And that, of course, causes great confusion. — Doris Lessing
- Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen. — Mark Twain
- A man of eighty has outlived probably three new schools of painting, two of architecture and poetry and a hundred in dress. — Lord Byron
- We are people with all the hopes, dreams, passions, and faults of everyone else. Eighty percent of us are born into families with no history of dwarfism. — Billy Barty