Elaborate meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Elaborate.
- (verb) : make more complex, intricate, or richer
- (adjective satellite) : developed or executed with care and in minute detail
- (verb) : work out in detail
- (adjective satellite) : marked by complexity and richness of detail
- (verb) : produce from basic elements or sources; change into a more developed product
What's fascinating about D.C., the exteriors are these elaborate structures, this gorgeous architecture and beautiful stonework, and then you go inside and it's crap-looking - apart from the White House, which is beautiful.
More words from Urdu related to Elaborate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Elaborate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیراستہغنینفاست پیدا کرنامرجاویسپاہیبیش بہادھنیظاہر کرناالبیلاظاہر دارگرانقدرگراں قیمتصاف کرناعلاج کرناباضابطہبھڑک دارجلیلمتمولافشا کرناچھیلابہادرشانداربیان کرناصاف شفاف کرناعلاج کرنا êlaajرَسمیزرق برقشان داررئیسصراحت کرنارسمیرسیاجوان مردنہالادھر ادھر چلناوضاحت کرناغلط استدلالحَسبِ ضابطَہآراستہمالدارخرابی دور کرناباقاعدہخوش وضععظیمزرخیزسمجھانارنگیلاشَکل کے اَنداز کاشاہانہقیمتی ...
What are the meanings of Elaborate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Elaborate in Urdu are پرتکلف - pur takalluf, صراحت کرنا - saraahat karna and وضاحت کرنا - wazaahat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Elaborate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Elaborate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Elaborate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Elaborate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Elaborate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Elaborate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Elaborate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by elaborate?
Meanings of elaborate are پرتکلف - pur takalluf, صراحت کرنا - saraahat karna and وضاحت کرنا - wazaahat karna
Whats the definition of elaborate?
Definition of the elaborate are
- make more complex, intricate, or richer
- developed or executed with care and in minute detail
- work out in detail
- marked by complexity and richness of detail
- produce from basic elements or sources; change into a more developed product
What is the synonym of elaborate?
Synonym of word elaborate are magnificent, gallant, individualise, foppish, demarking, decertify, salve, refine, expound, explain
What are the quotes with word elaborate?
Here are the quotes with the word elaborate in them
- What's fascinating about D.C., the exteriors are these elaborate structures, this gorgeous architecture and beautiful stonework, and then you go inside and it's crap-looking - apart from the White House, which is beautiful. — Tony Hale
- The more we elaborate our means of communication, the less we communicate. — J.B.Priestley
- The more elaborate our means of communication, the less we communicate. — Joseph Priestley
- I am beginning to suspect all elaborate and special systems of education. They seem to me to be built up on the supposition that every child is a kind of idiot who must be taught to think. — Anne Sullivan