Elastic meanings in Urdu
Elastic meanings in Urdu is لچکدار Elastic in Urdu. More meanings of elastic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Elastic.
- (adjective satellite) : able to adjust readily to different conditions
- (noun) : a fabric made of yarns containing an elastic material
- (noun) : a narrow band of elastic rubber used to hold things (such as papers) together
- (adjective) : capable of resuming original shape after stretching or compression; springy
More words related to the meanings of Elastic
More words from Urdu related to Elastic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Elastic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Elastic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Elastic in Urdu is لچکدار - lachak daar. To understand how would you translate the word Elastic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Elastic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Elastic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Elastic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Elastic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Elastic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Elastic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by elastic?
Meaning of elastic is لچکدار - lachak daar
Whats the definition of elastic?
Definition of the elastic are
- able to adjust readily to different conditions
- a fabric made of yarns containing an elastic material
- a narrow band of elastic rubber used to hold things (such as papers) together
- capable of resuming original shape after stretching or compression; springy
What is the synonym of elastic?
Synonym of word elastic are flexing, luxive, flexibile, svelte, elasticized, resilient, elatives, lichenous, magnesium, lithe
What are the quotes with word elastic?
Here are the quotes with the word elastic in them
- The United States Constitution has proved itself the most marvelously elastic compilation of rules of government ever written. — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- I always wear the same thing at home. I can't be bothered with jewelry. My pants have elastic waists. I like to be comfortable. There are so many more important things to worry about. — Barbra Streisand
- The time at our disposal each day is elastic the passions we feel dilate it, those that inspire us shrink it, and habit fills it. — Marcel Proust