Elderly meanings in Urdu
Elderly meanings in Urdu is بزرگ Elderly in Urdu. More meanings of elderly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Elderly.
- (noun) : people who are old collectively
- (adjective satellite) : advanced in years; ( aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
Life expectancy in many parts of Africa can be something around the age of thirty five to thirty eight. I mean you're very fortunate if you live to that age. In fact when I went to Uganda for the first time one of the things that occurred to me was that I saw very few elderly people.
More words related to the meanings of Elderly
More words from Urdu related to Elderly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Elderly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Elderly
What are the meanings of Elderly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Elderly in Urdu is بزرگ - buzurg. To understand how would you translate the word Elderly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Elderly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Elderly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Elderly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Elderly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Elderly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Elderly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by elderly?
Meaning of elderly is بزرگ - buzurg
Whats the definition of elderly?
Definition of the elderly are
- people who are old collectively
- advanced in years; ( aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
What is the synonym of elderly?
Synonym of word elderly are elding, elderish, gentle, pre eminent, great, aristocrat, elderships, elds, eminent, opertaneous
What are the idioms related to elderly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word elderly.
- If the old dog barks he gives counsel
- Manners maketh man
What are the quotes with word elderly?
Here are the quotes with the word elderly in them
- Life expectancy in many parts of Africa can be something around the age of thirty five to thirty eight. I mean you're very fortunate if you live to that age. In fact when I went to Uganda for the first time one of the things that occurred to me was that I saw very few elderly people. — Annie Lennox
- Traditionally, Medicare's assurance has been that for the elderly and persons with disabilities that they will not be alone when confronted with the full burden of their health care costs. — Mike Fitzpatrick
- And as a child I was filled with passionate admiration for acts of civic courage I had seen performed by an elderly military doctor, who was a friend of my family. — Rene Cassin
- My humanitarian work evolved from being with my family. My mom, my dad, they really set a great example for giving back. My mom was a nurse, my dad was a school teacher. But my mom did a lot of things for geriatrics and elderly people. She would do home visits for free. — Cat Cora