Elevation meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Elevation.
- (noun) : the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something
- (noun) : the event of something being raised upward
- (noun) : angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- (noun) : drawing of an exterior of a structure
- (noun) : (ballet) the height of a dancer's leap or jump
- (noun) : distance of something above a reference point (such as sea level)
- (noun) : a raised or elevated geological formation
- (noun) : the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
There is a kind of elevation which does not depend on fortune it is a certain air which distinguishes us, and seems to destine us for great things it is a price which we imperceptibly set upon ourselves.
More words related to the meanings of Elevation
More words from Urdu related to Elevation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Elevation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Elevation
|To jump up||ترقی|
|To push up||ترقی ملنا|
What are the meanings of Elevation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Elevation in Urdu are فراز - faraaz, ترقی - taraqqi, اٹھان - uthaan, رفعت - rafat and اونچائ - uunchaa i. To understand how would you translate the word Elevation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Elevation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Elevation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Elevation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Elevation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Elevation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Elevation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by elevation?
Meanings of elevation are فراز - faraaz, ترقی - taraqqi, اٹھان - uthaan, رفعت - rafat and اونچائ - uunchaa i
Whats the definition of elevation?
Definition of the elevation are
- the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something
- the event of something being raised upward
- angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- drawing of an exterior of a structure
- (ballet) the height of a dancer's leap or jump
- distance of something above a reference point (such as sea level)
- a raised or elevated geological formation
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
What is the synonym of elevation?
Synonym of word elevation are lofty, multiplication, advances, height, growth, uplifting, exalted, furtherance, uplift, ascent
What are the idioms related to elevation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word elevation.
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
- Be on one promotion
- Be on ones promotion
- Epoch making
What are the quotes with word elevation?
Here are the quotes with the word elevation in them
- If, then, knowledge be power, how much more power to we gain through the agency of faith, and what elevation must it give to human character. — Matthew Simpson
- There is a kind of elevation which does not depend on fortune it is a certain air which distinguishes us, and seems to destine us for great things it is a price which we imperceptibly set upon ourselves. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- Most of the luxuries and many of the so-called comforts of life are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of mankind. — Henry David Thoreau
- The fact of the matter is that the most unexpected and miraculous thing in my life was the arrival in it of poetry itself - as a vocation and an elevation almost. — Seamus Heaney