Elixir meanings in Urdu
Elixir meanings in Urdu is اکسیر Elixir in Urdu. More meanings of elixir, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Elixir.
- (noun) : a substance believed to cure all ills
- (noun) : hypothetical substance that the alchemists believed to be capable of changing base metals into gold
- (noun) : a sweet flavored liquid (usually containing a small amount of alcohol) used in compounding medicines to be taken by mouth in order to mask an unpleasant taste
More words from Urdu related to Elixir
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Elixir meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Elixir in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Elixir in Urdu is اکسیر - aksiir. To understand how would you translate the word Elixir in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Elixir or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Elixir synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Elixir. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Elixir in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Elixir in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Elixir with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by elixir?
Meaning of elixir is اکسیر - aksiir
Whats the definition of elixir?
Definition of the elixir are
- a substance believed to cure all ills
- hypothetical substance that the alchemists believed to be capable of changing base metals into gold
- a sweet flavored liquid (usually containing a small amount of alcohol) used in compounding medicines to be taken by mouth in order to mask an unpleasant taste
What is the synonym of elixir?
Synonym of word elixir are exsudation, extirpative, arcanum