Eloquent meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Eloquent.
- (adjective satellite) : expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. By simply not mentioning certain subjects... totalitarian propagandists have influenced opinion much more effectively than they could have by the most eloquent denunciations.
More words from Urdu related to Eloquent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eloquent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
باتونیپھسلواںگُنجائش دارچوڑاحسینرَواں گُفتارساماچیکویوسیعچرب زبانمغنیفَراخنکیلاطرارماہر موسیقیگایکعریضگاینمتکلمدل بندآسانموسیقیارگائکغائررَواںسازندہبولتاشیریں بیانپھسلناکھُلافراخدلچسپحاضَر کلامسارنگیاسخن ورسلیستیزی دکھاناوَسيعچکلادلکشبے جِھجَک بولناموسیقی دانگَوَّیاوائڈمُطربفصیحدل فریبتیزگویاتربیت یافتہ گلوکار ...
Idiom with the word Eloquent in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Eloquent
What are the meanings of Eloquent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eloquent in Urdu are گویا - goya, طرار - tarraar, فصیح - fasiih, شیریں بیان - shiiriin bayaan and سخن ور - sukhan war. To understand how would you translate the word Eloquent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eloquent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eloquent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eloquent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eloquent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eloquent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eloquent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eloquent?
Meanings of eloquent are گویا - goya, طرار - tarraar, فصیح - fasiih, شیریں بیان - shiiriin bayaan and سخن ور - sukhan war
Whats the definition of eloquent?
Definition of the eloquent are
- expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
What is the synonym of eloquent?
Synonym of word eloquent are goya, vocalist, speaking, musician, voluble, sharp tongued, glib, fluent, wide, roomy
What are the idioms with the word eloquent?
Here are the idioms with the word eloquent in them.
- Everyone is eloquent in behalf of his own cause
What are the idioms related to eloquent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word eloquent.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A friend is another self
- A man who is merciful to a followman a calamity remembers
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- He that excuses himself accuses himself
What are the quotes with word eloquent?
Here are the quotes with the word eloquent in them
- Government is not reason it is not eloquent it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. — George Washington
- Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. By simply not mentioning certain subjects... totalitarian propagandists have influenced opinion much more effectively than they could have by the most eloquent denunciations. — Aldous Huxley
- If an eloquent speaker speak not the truth, is there a more horrid kind of object in creation? — Thomas Carlyle