Embarrassing meanings in Urdu
Embarrassing meanings in Urdu is شرمناک Embarrassing in Urdu. More meanings of embarrassing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Embarrassing.
- (adjective satellite) : causing to feel shame or chagrin or vexation
- (adjective satellite) : hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment
I would never do a commercial for something that is embarrassing, and I think that people maybe have a different perspective on what is embarrassing or not. Some people think doing a Revlon hair commercial is really cool. To me, that's embarrassing, but World of Warcraft - not embarrassing, very cool.
More words from Urdu related to Embarrassing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Embarrassing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پاجی پنے کارسوائقہرناکبدنامیتنداوچھابدنامی کاذلیلفساد انگیزبےعزتیاجیرنہلکافضیحت ناکدلدل سے بھرا ہواپر طیشمعیوببے حرمتیجابرانہگمنامموجب رسوائیسختژیانزبوںیا ذلیل حرکتغضبناکذلتظالمانہفتنہ پردازنالائقعارنہایت زبوںرسوائیشدیدقبیحشرمناکدلدلیبلوے کارسوافضیحتبے شرمی کاسبکباعث ذلتکیچڑدارغیرمعمولیناشائستہبے آبروئیغضب آلودمذمومبدناموحشیانہ ...
What are the meanings of Embarrassing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Embarrassing in Urdu is شرمناک - sharm naak. To understand how would you translate the word Embarrassing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Embarrassing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Embarrassing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Embarrassing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Embarrassing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Embarrassing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Embarrassing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by embarrassing?
Meaning of embarrassing is شرمناک - sharm naak
Whats the definition of embarrassing?
Definition of the embarrassing are
- causing to feel shame or chagrin or vexation
- hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment
What is the synonym of embarrassing?
Synonym of word embarrassing are outrageous, blitheful, ignominy, blushful, disgraceful, schetic, miry, roisterous, ignominious, inglorious
What are the quotes with word embarrassing?
Here are the quotes with the word embarrassing in them
- It's a business you go into because your an egocentric. It's a very embarrassing profession. — Katharine Hepburn
- I would never do a commercial for something that is embarrassing, and I think that people maybe have a different perspective on what is embarrassing or not. Some people think doing a Revlon hair commercial is really cool. To me, that's embarrassing, but World of Warcraft - not embarrassing, very cool. — Aubrey Plaza
- I work with really cool people, and so far I haven't been approached in any embarrassing manner when it comes to image. — Sondre Lerche
- Even if I tried to be my dad, it would be a mediocre, slightly embarrassing version. — Jason Ritter