Embedded meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Embedded.
- (adjective satellite) : inserted as an integral part of a surrounding whole
- (adjective satellite) : enclosed firmly in a surrounding mass
We know the threats - from global terrorist networks to the spread of deadly weapons. Yet we also know that embedded in this time of danger is the promise of a new day, if we have the courage and commitment to work together.
More words from Urdu related to Embedded
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Embedded meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Embedded in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Embedded in Urdu is جما ہوا - jama hu a. To understand how would you translate the word Embedded in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Embedded or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Embedded synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Embedded. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Embedded in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Embedded in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Embedded with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by embedded?
Meaning of embedded is جما ہوا - jama hu a
Whats the definition of embedded?
Definition of the embedded are
- inserted as an integral part of a surrounding whole
- enclosed firmly in a surrounding mass
What is the synonym of embedded?
Synonym of word embedded are mothery, coherent, clotted, stabile, rooted, insistent, ice bound, firm, fast
What are the quotes with word embedded?
Here are the quotes with the word embedded in them
- We know the threats - from global terrorist networks to the spread of deadly weapons. Yet we also know that embedded in this time of danger is the promise of a new day, if we have the courage and commitment to work together. — Valerie Jarrett
- Environmental concern is now firmly embedded in public life: in education, medicine and law in journalism, literature and art. — Barry Commoner
- I have this embedded faith in the process through which films of a certain type get discovered on longer timelines. — Edward Norton
- I've already written 300 space poems. But I look upon my ultimate form as being a poetic prose. When you read it, it appears to be prose, but within the prose you have embedded the techniques of poetry. — Story Musgrave