Embracing meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Embracing.
- (noun) : the act of clasping another person in the arms (as in greeting or affection)
There are so many things to talk about between black people, Hispanic people, white people, gay people, men, women, it's all based on fear. We all have fears, this thing that stops us from embracing as we are one. We are never going to be one. People are messed up, but humor lets us see how ignorant we can be.
More words from Urdu related to Embracing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Embracing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Embracing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Embracing in Urdu is ہم آغوش - ham aaghosh. To understand how would you translate the word Embracing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Embracing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Embracing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Embracing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Embracing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Embracing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Embracing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by embracing?
Meaning of embracing is ہم آغوش - ham aaghosh
Whats the definition of embracing?
Definition of the embracing are
- the act of clasping another person in the arms (as in greeting or affection)
What is the synonym of embracing?
Synonym of word embracing are overarching
What are the quotes with word embracing?
Here are the quotes with the word embracing in them
- Fashion is quite inclusive and good at embracing different things and different forms of beauty. It's a very liberal industry. You can be yourself. Just not overweight. — Andrej Pejic
- The only difference between me and others is that they think they can change something with cute little poems, nice cards or embracing trees and being nice to little lapdogs. — Henry Rollins
- You know, Motorcycle Diaries has no incredible stories, no sudden plot twists, it doesn't play that way. It's about recognizing that instance of change and embracing it. — Gael Garcia Bernal
- There are so many things to talk about between black people, Hispanic people, white people, gay people, men, women, it's all based on fear. We all have fears, this thing that stops us from embracing as we are one. We are never going to be one. People are messed up, but humor lets us see how ignorant we can be. — Marlon Wayans