Emerge meanings in Urdu
Emerge meanings in Urdu are اُبھرنا, ابھرنا, ظہور پذیر ہونا, برآمد ہونا, نکلنا, ظاہر ہونا Emerge in Urdu. More meanings of emerge, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Emerge.
- (verb) : come out of
- (verb) : come out into view, as from concealment
- (verb) : become known or apparent
- (verb) : come up to the surface of or rise
- (verb) : happen or occur as a result of something
Religion can emerge in all forms of feeling: here wild anger, there the sweetest pain here consuming hatred, there the childlike smile of serene humility.
There is no glory in war, yet from the blackness of its history, there emerge vivid colours of human character and courage. Those who risked their lives to help their friends.
More words from Urdu related to Emerge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Emerge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فاش کرنااپج پانابہاؤدکھناظاہر ہونامشہور کرناصادر ہونازخمی کرناجاری ہوناآ جاناافشا کرناباہر کو جھکناانجامدکھائی دینانکالناپھوڑنانتيجہ نکلناگولی چلانامسالہنمودار ہونافاش ہوناکلی پھوٹنانشر کرنانظر آنامقطر کرنابتلانااگناآنکھواصادر کرنااُبھرنامشتہر ہونالگنانشانیپھوٹناکھینچنااعلانیہ کہنانمو پاناآگے آناانتقال کرناپرکاش ہوناکہناخارج ہوناشکاررواج دیناپڑناظاہر کرناابھرنااشاعتسوجھناروشن ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Emerge
What are the meanings of Emerge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Emerge in Urdu are نکلنا - nikalna, اُبھرنا - Obherna, ابھرنا - ubharna and ظاہر ہونا - zaahir hona. To understand how would you translate the word Emerge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Emerge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Emerge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Emerge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Emerge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Emerge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Emerge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by emerge?
Meanings of emerge are نکلنا - nikalna, اُبھرنا - Obherna, ابھرنا - ubharna and ظاہر ہونا - zaahir hona
Whats the definition of emerge?
Definition of the emerge are
- come out of
- come out into view, as from concealment
- become known or apparent
- come up to the surface of or rise
- happen or occur as a result of something
What is the synonym of emerge?
Synonym of word emerge are shoot, bulge, rise sun, pass away, issue, germinate, distil, come out, come forth, appear
What are the idioms related to emerge?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word emerge.
- A man in debt is caught in a net
- Many get into a dispute well that cannot get out well
- Muddle through
- Show a leg
- Tumble up
What are the quotes with word emerge?
Here are the quotes with the word emerge in them
- Religion can emerge in all forms of feeling: here wild anger, there the sweetest pain here consuming hatred, there the childlike smile of serene humility. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- Only through art can we emerge from ourselves and know what another person sees. — Marcel Proust
- There is no glory in war, yet from the blackness of its history, there emerge vivid colours of human character and courage. Those who risked their lives to help their friends. — Silvia Cartwright
- Wherever there is a design that is highly successful in a broad range of similar environments, it is apt to emerge again and again, independently - the phenomenon known in biology as convergent evolution. I call these designs 'good tricks.' — Daniel Dennett