Employ meanings in Urdu
Employ meanings in Urdu are نوکری دینا, استعمال کرنا, کام دینا, ملازمت دینا, کسی کی خدمت سے کام لینا, کام دھندے سے لگانا, اپنی خدمت میں لینا, مُلازم رکھنا, خدمت, نوکری Employ in Urdu. More meanings of employ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Employ.
- (noun) : the state of being employed or having a job
- (verb) : engage or hire for work
- (verb) : put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
I love art dealers. In some ways, they're my favorite people in the art world. Really. I love that they put their money where their taste is, create their own aesthetic universes, support artists, employ people, and do all of this while letting us see art for free. Many are visionaries.
More words related to the meanings of Employ
More words from Urdu related to Employ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Employ meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عملفرض منصبیمعاوَنتفریضہکاروبارفائدہ اٹھانامنگنی کرنابھونکنافرماں برداریمحنتصرف کرناروزگار فرضہتھیار گھسیڑ دینابوجھ ڈالناکار منصبینوکر رکھنادھنداگماشتہ گریورکہڑپنانوکریخدمتمتفرق کام کرتے رہنابیڑامرتبہنسبت طے کرناچھوٹا کامبندگیذمہ داریتباہ کرناپيشہتعمیلاعانتکام دیناکھانا پيناعادت ڈالناعہد کرناکار خدمتخِدمت گُزاریحاصلکارروز گارکاجوکالتفعلضائع کرنافائدہاستعمالادھکار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Employ
What are the meanings of Employ in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Employ in Urdu are خدمت - khidmat, استعمال کرنا - istemaal karna, نوکری - naukri, کام دینا - kaam deyna and ملازمت دینا - mulaazmat deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Employ in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Employ or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Employ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Employ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Employ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Employ in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Employ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by employ?
Meanings of employ are خدمت - khidmat, استعمال کرنا - istemaal karna, نوکری - naukri, کام دینا - kaam deyna and ملازمت دینا - mulaazmat deyna
Whats the definition of employ?
Definition of the employ are
- the state of being employed or having a job
- engage or hire for work
- put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
What is the synonym of employ?
Synonym of word employ are ministration, utilising, serviture, harnessing, utilise, jobbing, use, jobbed, consume, jobation
What are the idioms with the word employ?
Here are the idioms with the word employ in them.
- In the employ of
What are the idioms related to employ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word employ.
- Active list
- At your service
- He that is master must serve
- Wait upon
- You can only govern men by serving them
What are the quotes with word employ?
Here are the quotes with the word employ in them
- Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise be wise and thou art happy. — Akhenaton
- The educator must believe in the potential power of his pupil, and he must employ all his art in seeking to bring his pupil to experience this power. — Alfred Adler
- I love art dealers. In some ways, they're my favorite people in the art world. Really. I love that they put their money where their taste is, create their own aesthetic universes, support artists, employ people, and do all of this while letting us see art for free. Many are visionaries. — Jerry Saltz
- A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it. — Joan Lunden