Empty meanings in Urdu
Empty meanings in Urdu are خالی یا تہی ہونا, کورا, پولا, مجوف, تہی, تھوتا, چھوچھا, ریتا, خالی کرنا, انڈیلنا, کھوکھلا, سونا, خالی, اوچھا, پونگا Empty in Urdu. More meanings of empty, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Empty.
- (verb) : leave behind empty; move out of
- (verb) : remove
- (verb) : become empty or void of its content
- (noun) : a container that has been emptied
- (verb) : make void or empty of contents
- (verb) : excrete or discharge from the body
- (adjective satellite) : needing nourishment
- (adjective) : holding or containing nothing
- (adjective satellite) : emptied of emotion
- (adjective satellite) : devoid of significance or force
Business underlies everything in our national life, including our spiritual life. Witness the fact that in the Lord's Prayer, the first petition is for daily bread. No one can worship God or love his neighbor on an empty stomach.
More words related to the meanings of Empty
More words from Urdu related to Empty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Empty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے ملاوٹبے آبادانڈیلناشیخی بازرسواہ کنقلیلاکَڑ خانتھوڑا پانیپھوکچھٹیدروازہکنچنتحدید کرنابجزغیر پیچیدہسیٹھامترددکنہیابازاریاوجناتا ہماستراحتنورڈھل ملناداردبے چارہکوملتختپیچھے ہٹا ھُواہلکا پھلکافقطسپاٹقابل ملامتتنگعریاںفقیرغیر ذکیغاربھار اتارناخالی خولیلاچارسکیت کرناطرم خانسادہکھوکھلا کرناترک کرناباکرہبے حسنوامّا ...
Idioms with the word Empty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Empty
What are the meanings of Empty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Empty in Urdu are کورا - kora, سونا - suuna, خالی کرنا - khaali karna, خالی - khaali, کھوکھلا - khokhla, چھوچھا - Chucha, ریتا, انڈیلنا - undeylna, اوچھا - ochha, پولا - pola, پونگا - ponga and تہی - tihi. To understand how would you translate the word Empty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Empty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Empty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Empty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Empty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Empty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Empty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by empty?
Meanings of empty are کورا - kora, سونا - suuna, خالی کرنا - khaali karna, خالی - khaali, کھوکھلا - khokhla, چھوچھا - Chucha, ریتا, انڈیلنا - undeylna, اوچھا - ochha, پولا - pola, پونگا - ponga and تہی - tihi
Whats the definition of empty?
Definition of the empty are
- leave behind empty; move out of
- become empty or void of its content
- a container that has been emptied
- make void or empty of contents
- excrete or discharge from the body
- needing nourishment
- holding or containing nothing
- emptied of emotion
- devoid of significance or force
What is the synonym of empty?
Synonym of word empty are callow, lone, hollow, uninhabited, vain, vacuolate, emptional, forlorn, braggart, inane
What are the idioms with the word empty?
Here are the idioms with the word empty in them.
- An empty bag will not stand upright
- An empty brain is a devil's workshop
- An empty door will tempt a saint
- An empty purse fills the face with wrinkles
- Better an empty house than an ill tenants
What are the idioms related to empty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word empty.
- All are not maidens that wear fair hair
- All the glitters is not gold
- All that glitters is not gold
- All that glitters is not gold
- Though the heavens be glorious yet they are not all stars
What are the quotes with word empty?
Here are the quotes with the word empty in them
- Preparation for old age should begin not later than one's teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement. — Dwight L.Moody
- Words empty as the wind are best left unsaid. — Homer
- Business underlies everything in our national life, including our spiritual life. Witness the fact that in the Lord's Prayer, the first petition is for daily bread. No one can worship God or love his neighbor on an empty stomach. — Woodrow Wilson
- Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to a job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it. — Ellen Goodman