Endeavour meanings in Urdu
Endeavour meanings in Urdu are ہاتھ پاؤں مارنا, جہد, سعی, عزم, سعی کرنا, کوشش, دوڑ دھوپ, جد و جہد یا دوڑ دھوپ کرنا, کوشش کرنا, جد و جہد, قصد Endeavour in Urdu. More meanings of endeavour, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Endeavour.
- (noun) : earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- (noun) : a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness)
- (verb) : attempt by employing effort
More words related to the meanings of Endeavour
More words from Urdu related to Endeavour
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Endeavour meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مشقت کرناکشتم کشتافیصلہآمادہ ہو جاناکار عظیممقصدہاتھ پاؤں مارناہل چلکوشِش کرنابوجھبرابری کرنادم لگانارائےعزم کرناجدنشانہانشائیہدوڑ دھوپارادہ کرناثباتمقابلہ کرناپاؤں رگڑنادھنداحجتجانچناکار کنعزمہامی بھرناکار اہمقصد کرنالوٹنادھومکشا کشسادھناکوشش کرناہم سری کرنامنشااختیار کرنابھاگ دوڑمائلکاوشدوادوشمنصوبہ کرناتہیہمناقشہ کرناگھسیٹنازچگیغور کرناجان فشانیسیر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Endeavour
What are the meanings of Endeavour in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Endeavour in Urdu are عزم - azm, کوشش کرنا - koshish karna, کوشش - koshish, ہاتھ پاؤں مارنا - haath paa on maarna, جہد - jahd, سعی - sai, سعی کرنا - sai karna, قصد - qasd and دوڑ دھوپ - daur dhuup. To understand how would you translate the word Endeavour in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Endeavour or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Endeavour synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Endeavour. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Endeavour in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Endeavour in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Endeavour with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by endeavour?
Meanings of endeavour are عزم - azm, کوشش کرنا - koshish karna, کوشش - koshish, ہاتھ پاؤں مارنا - haath paa on maarna, جہد - jahd, سعی - sai, سعی کرنا - sai karna, قصد - qasd and دوڑ دھوپ - daur dhuup
Whats the definition of endeavour?
Definition of the endeavour are
- earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness)
- attempt by employing effort
What is the synonym of endeavour?
Synonym of word endeavour are intention, effortfulness, detersiveness, try, flounce, fortitude, wrestle, detersively, labour, heft
What are the idioms related to endeavour?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word endeavour.
- Hitch your wagon to a star
- Abortive effort
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Fight it out
- Go great lengths
What are the quotes with word endeavour?
Here are the quotes with the word endeavour in them
- It seems as if an age of genius must be succeeded by an age of endeavour riot and extravagance by cleanliness and hard work. — Virginia Woolf
- All the business of war, and indeed all the business of life, is to endeavour to find out what you don't know by what you do that's what I called 'guess what was at the other side of the hill'. — Duke of Wellington
- Polygamy: An endeavour to get more out of life than there is in it. — Elbert Hubbard
- Part of making any endeavour is that each one has its own special problems. It's the nature of the process. — Martin Scorsese