Endow meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Endow.
- (verb) : give qualities or abilities to
- (verb) : furnish with an endowment
More words from Urdu related to Endow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Endow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قبولیتدیناپیشکشدست گرداں دیناسُپُرد کَرنامعافیبھیجناڈھانکناچھوڑنالانادستدرج کرناعطیہحوالے کرنایافتپہنچانادھنسا دینااِطلاع دینابَدلَہ ليناتابع کرنادان کرناکفانتقال کرناقابل برداشت ہوناقربان کرناسود پر دیناچھما کرنادرگزر کرنادے دینانازل ہوناعفو کرنانتیجہاڑسناایثار کرناسپرد کرنابدلہ یا پلٹا دیناعطا کرناپوشاکعطا کَرناکھلی چھٹی دینامعین کرناعنایت کرنا ênaayatفائدہیدہبہڈگری کرناہار مانناچکانابخشناپاپ کاٹنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Endow
What are the meanings of Endow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Endow in Urdu are دینا - deyna and بخشنا - bakhshna. To understand how would you translate the word Endow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Endow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Endow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Endow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Endow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Endow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Endow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by endow?
Meanings of endow are دینا - deyna and بخشنا - bakhshna
Whats the definition of endow?
Definition of the endow are
- give qualities or abilities to
- furnish with an endowment
What is the synonym of endow?
Synonym of word endow are afford, give, impart, forgive, consign, fireaway, confer, condone, yield, commit
What are the idioms related to endow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word endow.
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- To play hide and seek
- Under the heels
- Unsound minds like unsound bodies if you feed you poision
What are the quotes with word endow?
Here are the quotes with the word endow in them
- I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Parents lend children their experience and a vicarious memory children endow their parents with a vicarious immortality. — George Santayana
- A few great minds are enough to endow humanity with monstrous power, but a few great hearts are not enough to make us worthy of using it. — Jean Rostand