Endured meanings in Urdu
Endured meanings in Urdu is برداشت کرنا Endured in Urdu. More meanings of endured, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
The wonderful Mozambican people have endured tremendous misery without losing their dignity and their positive outlook on life. Moreover, they have not lost their will to progress and develop. Mozambique is a country where the people never surrendered.
More words related to the meanings of Endured
More words from Urdu related to Endured
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Endured meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جوڑ لگاناسامنے ڈٹے رہناڈھکنارکنازحمت اٹھاناکرائے پر یا پٹے پر دینابیاہ کرناتصدیق کرنابرداشت کرناریچھصبر و ضبط کرناآڑرَفیقسامنے ٹھہرنارقیبردیفچھوڑناسبب ہوناہم صحبتسہارناچَشمَہباندھنادیرپا ہونااٹکاؤبَرابَرڈھونااوڑھنیٹیپ کا مسرااٹکاناشریکشطرنج میں شاہ کی ضیقمقابلہ کرناساتھیدکھ جھیلناجھیلناگوارہ کرناہم نواصبر کرنابھگتنادو چار ہوناآب و ہوابند کرناہم راہینکاح کرنامزاحمت یا مُقابلہ کرناچوغہپرہیز کرناسہناکرنے دیناتوثیق کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Endured in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Endured
What are the meanings of Endured in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Endured in Urdu is برداشت کرنا - bar daasht karna. To understand how would you translate the word Endured in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Endured or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Endured synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Endured. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Endured in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Endured in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Endured with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by endured?
Meaning of endured is برداشت کرنا - bar daasht karna
Whats the definition of endured?
Definition of the endured are
What is the synonym of endured?
Synonym of word endured are tolerating, bear, incur, weather, bear off, bring to bear, suffers, withstanding, cope, refrain
What are the idioms with the word endured?
Here are the idioms with the word endured in them.
- Cold tea and cold rice may be endured but not the counsel uncalled
- Everything can be endured except case
What are the idioms related to endured?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word endured.
- A bit thick
- A bitter pill to swallow
- Carry the war into the enemy camp
- Pay the piper
- Pocket an insult affront etc
What are the quotes with word endured?
Here are the quotes with the word endured in them
- Through these adversities, Israel has endured with continued strength, conviction, and faith. — Jerry Costello
- Marriage is for women the commonest mode of livelihood, and the total amount of undesired sex endured by women is probably greater in marriage than in prostitution. — Bertrand Russell
- The wonderful Mozambican people have endured tremendous misery without losing their dignity and their positive outlook on life. Moreover, they have not lost their will to progress and develop. Mozambique is a country where the people never surrendered. — Henning Mankell
- The person who grieves suffers his passion to grow upon him he indulges it, he loves it but this never happens in the case of actual pain, which no man ever willingly endured for any considerable time. — Edmund Burke