Energetic meanings in Urdu
I'd love to pop back into 'Being Human' as Adam. I love the character so much. I've never really played a character like that. I'm always playing the geek, so to play a kid who is very energetic when he wants to be, and who is always trying to get the girls, was really cool.
More words related to the meanings of Energetic
More words from Urdu related to Energetic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Energetic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تیز رفتارپڑھا لکھاجبارصاحبسبکمضبُوطجلدیطےشجاعپرفنغازیخَطرے کی زَد سے باہِرچل دیناغیر موروثی خطاب رکھنے والاجراٴتچاق و چوبندپائے دارحسن پرستبلند فطرتسکرتبلونتسرگرم عملدرستمتحرکآئینیبڑھتیبندھا ہواعشق بازسچیتتعمیل پر مجبور کرناپٹپچیجوا کھیلناجرّیاجیرچُستجہازوں کا بیڑالچکدارڈھٹائبدشگونیتندقابلممکن الثبوتہوشیارچھَیل چھَبِیلاگرامی قدرفرتیلیجِسمانی طاقَت والافوریجما ہوا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Energetic
What are the meanings of Energetic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Energetic in Urdu are مستحکم - mustaehkam, بہادر - bahaadur, قوی - qawi, پھرتیلا - phurtiila, چست و چالاک and جفا کش - jafa kash. To understand how would you translate the word Energetic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Energetic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Energetic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Energetic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Energetic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Energetic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Energetic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by energetic?
Meanings of energetic are مستحکم - mustaehkam, بہادر - bahaadur, قوی - qawi, پھرتیلا - phurtiila, چست و چالاک and جفا کش - jafa kash
Whats the definition of energetic?
Definition of the energetic are
What is the synonym of energetic?
Synonym of word energetic are consubstantiated, daring, established, overmatch, plucky, stabilised, enegetic, braved, courageous, heroicomical
What are the idioms related to energetic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word energetic.
- Perched block
- Steike take a root
- To strike roots
- Where your will is ready your feet are light
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword
What are the quotes with word energetic?
Here are the quotes with the word energetic in them
- I'd love to pop back into 'Being Human' as Adam. I love the character so much. I've never really played a character like that. I'm always playing the geek, so to play a kid who is very energetic when he wants to be, and who is always trying to get the girls, was really cool. — Craig Roberts
- Monopolists who fear competition and who distrust democracy because it stands for equal opportunity would like to secure their position against small and energetic enterprise. — Henry A.Wallace
- I own that I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive. — Thomas Jefferson
- History tells us that America does best when the private sector is energetic and entrepreneurial and the government is attentive and engaged. Who among us, really, would, looking back, wish to edit out either sphere at the entire expense of the other? — Jon Meacham