Enforced meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Enforced.
- (adjective) : forced or compelled or put in force
Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order.
More words from Urdu related to Enforced
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Enforced meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Enforced in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Enforced in Urdu are نافذ - naafiz and نافذ شدہ. To understand how would you translate the word Enforced in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Enforced or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Enforced synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Enforced. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Enforced in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Enforced in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Enforced with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by enforced?
Meanings of enforced are نافذ - naafiz and نافذ شدہ
Whats the definition of enforced?
Definition of the enforced are
- forced or compelled or put in force
What is the synonym of enforced?
Synonym of word enforced are rolled out, impleted, enfeoffed, promulgated, issued, enacted, current, established
What are the quotes with word enforced?
Here are the quotes with the word enforced in them
- Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. — Friedrich August von Hayek
- It is an axiom, enforced by all the experience of the ages, that they who rule industrially will rule politically. — Aneurin Bevan
- Faith... must be enforced by reason... when faith becomes blind it dies. — Mahatma Gandhi
- The lesson should be constantly enforced that though the people support the Government, Government should not support the people. — Grover Cleveland