Enjoyment meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Enjoyment.
- (noun) : act of receiving pleasure from something
- (noun) : the pleasure felt when having a good time
- (noun) : (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
More words related to the meanings of Enjoyment
More words from Urdu related to Enjoyment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Enjoyment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کلکاریآب تابنذرمٹھائیگڑھاموجُودگیحظگنتھیازِندہ دِلی کی حالَتقہقہےلہریں اٹھانالہرگونپیرایہبازیرنگ raïgذہنفامخوش وخرم ہوناسرخورسندینفس امارہپہلووجدہمدردیسنکناموستوجہکبوسصورتخصلتقطع کرنااحسان کرناتعیشطمطراقدرشنسوادخوش نودیمذاقچڑچِڑا پنعقل مندیاپنی مرضی کرنے والاخوش ہوناخوشیجذبہسواد یا لذت دینا یا بڑھانارنگتمزہ لوٹناشوقسنوار نا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Enjoyment
What are the meanings of Enjoyment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Enjoyment in Urdu are سرور - suruur, رنگ - rang, مزہ - mazah, لطف - lutf, ذوق - zauq, انبساط - inbisaat, عیش - aesh, عشرت - ishrat, گل چھرے - gul chharrey, حظ - Hiz and موج - mauj. To understand how would you translate the word Enjoyment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Enjoyment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Enjoyment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Enjoyment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Enjoyment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Enjoyment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Enjoyment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by enjoyment?
Meanings of enjoyment are سرور - suruur, رنگ - rang, مزہ - mazah, لطف - lutf, ذوق - zauq, انبساط - inbisaat, عیش - aesh, عشرت - ishrat, گل چھرے - gul chharrey, حظ - Hiz and موج - mauj
Whats the definition of enjoyment?
Definition of the enjoyment are
- act of receiving pleasure from something
- the pleasure felt when having a good time
- (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
What is the synonym of enjoyment?
Synonym of word enjoyment are joy, suffused, flavour, kindness, gusto, jollification, pigment, lusciousness, grace, verve
What are the idioms related to enjoyment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word enjoyment.
- Philosopher of the garden
- Diseases are the interest of pleasure
- Eat to live but do not live to eat
- Nature never meant us for play and pleasure
- Good taste
What are the quotes with word enjoyment?
Here are the quotes with the word enjoyment in them
- Education alone can conduct us to that enjoyment which is, at once, best in quality and infinite in quantity. — Horace Mann
- I've had an amazing professional life, personal life, but at 64 to have a son who gives us that much love and enjoyment is, wow! — Elton John
- My passion and great enjoyment for architecture, and the reason the older I get the more I enjoy it, is because I believe we - architects - can effect the quality of life of the people. — Richard Rogers
- The greater the decrease in the social significance of an art form, the sharper the distinction between criticism and enjoyment by the public. The conventional is uncritically enjoyed, and the truly new is criticized with aversion. — Walter Benjamin