Enlightenment meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Enlightenment.
- (noun) : education that results in understanding and the spread of knowledge
- (noun) : (Hinduism and Buddhism) the beatitude that transcends the cycle of reincarnation; characterized by the extinction of desire and suffering and individual consciousness
- (noun) : a movement in Europe from about 1650 until 1800 that advocated the use of reason and individualism instead of tradition and established doctrine
More words from Urdu related to Enlightenment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Enlightenment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Enlightenment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Enlightenment in Urdu are آگہی - aagahi, روشن خیالی - roshan khayaali and توضیع - Touzee. To understand how would you translate the word Enlightenment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Enlightenment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Enlightenment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Enlightenment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Enlightenment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Enlightenment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Enlightenment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by enlightenment?
Meanings of enlightenment are آگہی - aagahi, روشن خیالی - roshan khayaali and توضیع - Touzee
Whats the definition of enlightenment?
Definition of the enlightenment are
- education that results in understanding and the spread of knowledge
- (Hinduism and Buddhism) the beatitude that transcends the cycle of reincarnation; characterized by the extinction of desire and suffering and individual consciousness
- a movement in Europe from about 1650 until 1800 that advocated the use of reason and individualism instead of tradition and established doctrine
What is the synonym of enlightenment?
Synonym of word enlightenment are knowledge, intelligence, cognisance, cognition, enlightener, unenlightenment, unenlightening, enlightening, paraphrase, enactment
What are the quotes with word enlightenment?
Here are the quotes with the word enlightenment in them
- Borrowing knowledge of reality from all sources, taking the best from every study, Science of Mind brings together the highest enlightenment of the ages. — Ernest Holmes
- By any reasonable measure of achievement, the faith of the Enlightenment thinkers in science was justified. — E.O.Wilson
- The process of philosophic and scientific enlightenment has shaken the stability of beliefs held explicitly as articles of faith. — Michael Polanyi
- History shows that our way of life is the stronger way. From it has come more wealth, more industry, more happiness, more human enlightenment than from any other way. — Wendell Willkie