Enmity meanings in Urdu
Enmity meanings in Urdu are مخالفت, بیر, کاٹ, ضد, نفرت, کھٹ پٹ, لڑائ, نقیذ, دشمنی, کینہ, کاوش, عداوت, دُشمنی, رنجش Enmity in Urdu. More meanings of enmity, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Enmity.
- (noun) : the feeling of a hostile person
- (noun) : a state of deep-seated ill-will
More words related to the meanings of Enmity
More words from Urdu related to Enmity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Enmity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Enmity
What are the meanings of Enmity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Enmity in Urdu are دشمنی - dushmani, بیر - baer, نفرت - nafrat, رنجش - ranjish, ضد - zid, کاوش - kaawish, نقیذ - naqiiz, عداوت - adaawat, کاٹ - kaat, مخالفت - mukhaalifat, لڑائ - laraa i, کینہ - kiinah, کھٹ پٹ - khat pat and دُشمنی. To understand how would you translate the word Enmity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Enmity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Enmity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Enmity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Enmity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Enmity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Enmity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by enmity?
Meanings of enmity are دشمنی - dushmani, بیر - baer, نفرت - nafrat, رنجش - ranjish, ضد - zid, کاوش - kaawish, نقیذ - naqiiz, عداوت - adaawat, کاٹ - kaat, مخالفت - mukhaalifat, لڑائ - laraa i, کینہ - kiinah, کھٹ پٹ - khat pat and دُشمنی
Whats the definition of enmity?
Definition of the enmity are
- the feeling of a hostile person
- a state of deep-seated ill-will
What is the synonym of enmity?
Synonym of word enmity are rivalships, fang, hatefulness, roinish, stubbiest, essay, contradiction, barre, loathings, antonymy
What are the idioms related to enmity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word enmity.
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
- Love as though might have to hate; hate as though you might have to love
- There is no good result when hatred is returned for hatred
- In the reeth of
- Opposition of the thumb
What are the quotes with word enmity?
Here are the quotes with the word enmity in them
- Marriage is the torment of one, the felicity of two, the strife and enmity of three. — Washington Irving
- Islam teaches tolerance, not hatred universal brotherhood, not enmity peace, and not violence. — Pervez Musharraf
- Hatred is corrosive of a person's wisdom and conscience the mentality of enmity can poison a nation's spirit, instigate brutal life and death struggles, destroy a society's tolerance and humanity, and block a nation's progress to freedom and democracy. — Liu Xiaobo