Entertain meanings in Urdu
Entertain meanings in Urdu are میزبانی کرنا, خاطر و مدارت کرنا, سماعت کرنا, غور کرنا, دعوت دینا, منظور کرنا Entertain in Urdu. More meanings of entertain, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Entertain.
- (verb) : provide entertainment for
- (verb) : take into consideration, have in view
- (verb) : maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
More words related to the meanings of Entertain
More words from Urdu related to Entertain
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Entertain meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عقلماننامسالا دیناتقررمقرر کرناحکم دیناجائزہ لیناحمایت کرناسکھانادعوت نامہمیل کرناواپس بھیجناگرفتار کرنااندیشہضیافت دینابات پکی کرنافکر کرنانظارہدلمشورہ لیناجگرقبول کرنامصالحہ ملاناقَبضَہدرست کرنافرماناقصدتوثیق کرناجانٹھیکدیکھ بھال کرناڈرناتعجب کرنامیخواری کی دعوت دینافِکر کرنامان لیناتسلیمتفکر کرنارائےراضی ہوناخوش کرنامَدبَندیٹھیراناخیال کرنادیکھنالحاظ کرنادھیان کرنانظر رکھنامنظوری دیناخوض ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Entertain
What are the meanings of Entertain in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Entertain in Urdu are منظور کرنا - manzuur karna, غور کرنا - ghaur karna, دعوت دینا - dawat deyna and میزبانی کرنا - meyzbaani karna. To understand how would you translate the word Entertain in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Entertain or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Entertain synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Entertain. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Entertain in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Entertain in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Entertain with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by entertain?
Meanings of entertain are منظور کرنا - manzuur karna, غور کرنا - ghaur karna, دعوت دینا - dawat deyna and میزبانی کرنا - meyzbaani karna
Whats the definition of entertain?
Definition of the entertain are
- provide entertainment for
- take into consideration, have in view
- maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
What is the synonym of entertain?
Synonym of word entertain are ok, remonstrating, contemplate, ponderment, appropriation, obtemperate, cogitate, noticing, admit, obfuscating
What are the idioms related to entertain?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word entertain.
- Remembering of old injuries invites new ones
- To kick agaisnt the pricks
What are the quotes with word entertain?
Here are the quotes with the word entertain in them
- I want to tell my jokes. I want to have time with my children. I want to entertain people. And at one point, I'll walk away from show business. But I don't want to walk away empty-handed. — Dave Chappelle
- Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer. — Giorgio Armani
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. — Aristotle
- I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained. — Walt Disney