Entity meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Entity.
- (noun) : that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)
Basically, after an ABC sitcom I did, I ended up with a holding deal with 20th Century Fox. Absolutely cool. It pays you to be unemployed. And the bigger the entity that gives you the deal, the better.
The immediacy of mystic experience simply means that we know God just as we know other objects. God is not a mathematical entity or a system of concepts mutually related to one another and having no reference to experience.
More words related to the meanings of Entity
More words from Urdu related to Entity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Entity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پرچھاواںڈیلکریملب لبابپیدا کرنالقبجانکوئی رشتہ دارلبمادیملکوتیوجودفطرتوہیجواہرات سے آرساتہ کرنانوعجس دن کسی کی پیدائش ہوئی ہودھڑقبیلزندگی میں پیوستگیقومباریک بینیلوازمہکسی شے کا مشمولہذاتی قدرضروری ہونافقطکوپلطبیعتگاؤںمشخصہتمیزنرم دلرَسنسلعرفیتپرانروکنامعنیمجسمفوقِ طبعینقشہ یا ڈول ڈالناوضعغایتمنجنسظہورکایابا مروتنو آبادی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Entity
What are the meanings of Entity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Entity in Urdu are ذات - zaat, وجود - wujuud, جوہر - jauhar and بستی - basti. To understand how would you translate the word Entity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Entity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Entity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Entity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Entity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Entity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Entity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by entity?
Meanings of entity are ذات - zaat, وجود - wujuud, جوہر - jauhar and بستی - basti
Whats the definition of entity?
Definition of the entity are
- that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)
What is the synonym of entity?
Synonym of word entity are denomination, existed, essence, caste, johore, beingness, towned, birth, johor, material
What are the idioms related to entity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word entity.
- Have place
- A friend is another self
- As is the gardenuch is the gardener
- As is the garden such is the gardener
- Fly with your own wings
What are the quotes with word entity?
Here are the quotes with the word entity in them
- Basically, after an ABC sitcom I did, I ended up with a holding deal with 20th Century Fox. Absolutely cool. It pays you to be unemployed. And the bigger the entity that gives you the deal, the better. — Nathan Fillion
- The immediacy of mystic experience simply means that we know God just as we know other objects. God is not a mathematical entity or a system of concepts mutually related to one another and having no reference to experience. — Muhammad Iqbal
- We are the meeting place, an entity that's trying to connect faith and culture. — William P. Leahy
- The human brain now holds the key to our future. We have to recall the image of the planet from outer space: a single entity in which air, water, and continents are interconnected. That is our home. — David Suzuki