Entrust meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Entrust.
- (verb) : confer a trust upon
- (verb) : put into the care or protection of someone
More words from Urdu related to Entrust
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Entrust meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Entrust in it
What are the meanings of Entrust in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Entrust in Urdu are سپرد کرنا - supurd karna and حوالے کرنا - hawaaley karna. To understand how would you translate the word Entrust in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Entrust or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Entrust synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Entrust. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Entrust in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Entrust in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Entrust with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by entrust?
Meanings of entrust are سپرد کرنا - supurd karna and حوالے کرنا - hawaaley karna
Whats the definition of entrust?
Definition of the entrust are
- confer a trust upon
- put into the care or protection of someone
What is the synonym of entrust?
Synonym of word entrust are deliver, delegate, task, consign, commit, handing, handing over, handover, resign, devolve
What are the idioms with the word entrust?
Here are the idioms with the word entrust in them.
- Do not entrust your all to one vessel
What are the idioms related to entrust?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word entrust.
- Put on nurse
What are the quotes with word entrust?
Here are the quotes with the word entrust in them
- There are people and nations, Mother, that I would like to say to you by name. I entrust them to you in silence, I entrust them to you in the way that you know best. — Pope John Paul II
- History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid. — Dwight D.Eisenhower
- I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University. — William F. Buckley, Jr.
- I believe you need scientific proof that something works before you entrust your health to it. — Britt Ekland