Envious meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Envious.
- (adjective satellite) : showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another's advantages
It's funny that I got to do 'On the Road' because the thing that had the biggest impact on me growing up was reading books. I was very inspired by the book and this spirit of Dean Moriarty and how envious we all are of somebody who can be that carefree.
More words from Urdu related to Envious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Envious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Envious
What are the meanings of Envious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Envious in Urdu are کینہ ور - kiinah war, بد خواہ - bad khwaah, بد اندیش and حاسد - haasid. To understand how would you translate the word Envious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Envious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Envious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Envious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Envious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Envious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Envious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by envious?
Meanings of envious are کینہ ور - kiinah war, بد خواہ - bad khwaah, بد اندیش and حاسد - haasid
Whats the definition of envious?
Definition of the envious are
- showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another's advantages
What is the synonym of envious?
Synonym of word envious are spiteful, maligner, malevolent, malicious, hassid, hasid, jealous, jaundiced
What are the idioms related to envious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word envious.
- Prudence is the first thing to desert the wretched
- Write down the advice of him who loves you though you like it not for the present
- A jealous head is soon broken
- All fame is dangerous good brings envy bad shame
- All fame is dangerous; good brings envy bad shame
What are the quotes with word envious?
Here are the quotes with the word envious in them
- It's funny that I got to do 'On the Road' because the thing that had the biggest impact on me growing up was reading books. I was very inspired by the book and this spirit of Dean Moriarty and how envious we all are of somebody who can be that carefree. — Garrett Hedlund
- My greatest happiness is to serve my gracious King and Country and I am envious only of glory for if it be a sin to covet glory I am the most offending soul alive. — Horatio Nelson
- As iron is eaten away by rust, so the envious are consumed by their own passion. — Antisthenes
- The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause. — Baltasar Gracian