Equal opportunity meanings in Urdu
Equal opportunity meanings in Urdu is مساوی موقع Equal opportunity in Urdu. More meanings of equal opportunity, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Equal opportunity Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Equal opportunity.
- (noun) : the right to equivalent opportunities for employment regardless of race or color or sex or national origin
It turns out that advancing equal opportunity and economic empowerment is both morally right and good economics, because discrimination, poverty and ignorance restrict growth, while investments in education, infrastructure and scientific and technological research increase it, creating more good jobs and new wealth for all of us.
What are the meanings of Equal opportunity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Equal opportunity in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Equal opportunity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Equal opportunity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Equal opportunity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Equal opportunity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Equal opportunity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Equal opportunity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Equal opportunity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by equal opportunity?
Whats the definition of equal opportunity?
Definition of the equal opportunity are
- the right to equivalent opportunities for employment regardless of race or color or sex or national origin
What are the quotes with word equal opportunity?
Here are the quotes with the word equal opportunity in them
- The Brown decision promised that every child, regardless of the color of his or her skin, would have unequivocal access to quality education and an equal opportunity to pursue his/her dreams. — Ed Markey
- It turns out that advancing equal opportunity and economic empowerment is both morally right and good economics, because discrimination, poverty and ignorance restrict growth, while investments in education, infrastructure and scientific and technological research increase it, creating more good jobs and new wealth for all of us. — William J.Clinton
- Monopolists who fear competition and who distrust democracy because it stands for equal opportunity would like to secure their position against small and energetic enterprise. — Henry A.Wallace
- I want to state upfront, unequivocally and without doubt: I do not believe that any racial, ethnic or gender group has an advantage in sound judging. I do believe that every person has an equal opportunity to be a good and wise judge, regardless of their background or life experiences. — Sonia Sotomayor