Equals meanings in Urdu
Equals meanings in Urdu is برابر Equals in Urdu. More meanings of equals, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President's economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation - innovation begins in the classroom - clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform.
More words related to the meanings of Equals
More words from Urdu related to Equals
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Equals meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مثلخلافبدلخواہش رکھنادوسری جانببالکلآس پاسمترادفمسطحاچھوٹبالکل ایکدم بہ دمبرابر کاچاہنابرودھیہم جولیملا ہوامُستقیممُنصفانہ طریقے سےہم قدمحتیٰبے جانمتواتریکساں زمینپسند کرنابرعکسمد مقابلرغبت رکھناکھلا کھلاصافآیندہاکثرچوپٹپے در پےبالکل یکساںیکساںمسطح کرناہم معنیایساروبروعدیلاگلااستوارراستبرابرتاکرای کا کمرہہمیشہبرابر والےمماثل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Equals
What are the meanings of Equals in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Equals in Urdu is برابر - baraabar. To understand how would you translate the word Equals in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Equals or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Equals synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Equals. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Equals in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Equals in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Equals with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by equals?
Meaning of equals is برابر - baraabar
Whats the definition of equals?
Definition of the equals are
What is the synonym of equals?
Synonym of word equals are equally, alike, identical, straight, equalisers, equalling, equable, tantamount, equivalent, opposite
What are the idioms related to equals?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word equals.
- In good years corn is hay in ill years straw is corn
- A blood is alike ancient
- A pebble and a diamond are alike to a blind man
- A piece of churchyard fits everybody
- A promise neglected is an untruth told
What are the quotes with word equals?
Here are the quotes with the word equals in them
- One reason we resist making deliberate choices is that choice equals change and most of us, feeling the world is unpredictable enough, try to minimise the trauma of change in our personal lives. — Hugh Mackay
- Ingenuity, plus courage, plus work, equals miracles. — Bob Richards
- You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization. — Denis Waitley
- Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President's economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation - innovation begins in the classroom - clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform. — Nancy Pelosi