Eradicate meanings in Urdu
Eradicate meanings in Urdu are مٹا دینا, پامال کرنا, نیست و نابود کر دینا, قلع قمع کرنا, مکمل طور پر تباہ کر دینا, جڑ سے اکھیڑ پھینکنا, جڑ کھودنا, جڑ سے اکھاڑنا, اکھاڑنا Eradicate in Urdu. More meanings of eradicate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Eradicate.
- (verb) : destroy completely, as if down to the roots
- (verb) : kill in large numbers
I still believe that capitalism is too harsh and I believe that, even within that, there is a lot of satisfaction and beauty if you happen to be one of the lucky ones, although that doesn't eradicate the reality of the suffering. It's all true at once, kind of humming and sublime.
More words related to the meanings of Eradicate
More words from Urdu related to Eradicate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eradicate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آدھا کرنافاشکرائے کی بگھیاجاڑنابنیاد کا خوکھلا کرناضائع کرناپیلناتباہیدھاوا بولناناس یا ویران کرناافشا کرنافرسودہبیجککھینچناتھرکناگھٹنانکال دینایلغارناکارہ بنانااجاگر کرناکرائے پرگِراناسیندھ لگانانقصانکُچَلنَااسرافکھوناواضحزخمفہرستکھچاوٹپاؤں پٹخناکوٹناکم ہونابے گھر کرناظاہرمٹا دیناعیاں یا علانیہ کرناغبن کرنامُنہدم کرنااتارنابربادیمسلنابے چراغویران بناناروشن کرناچرکاالم نشرحنقصان پہنچانابگاڑنا ...
What are the meanings of Eradicate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eradicate in Urdu are اکھاڑنا - ukhaarna, مٹا دینا - mita deyna, پامال کرنا - paa maal karna, جڑ کھودنا - jar khodna and جڑ سے اکھاڑنا - jar sey ukhaarna. To understand how would you translate the word Eradicate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eradicate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eradicate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eradicate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eradicate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eradicate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eradicate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eradicate?
Meanings of eradicate are اکھاڑنا - ukhaarna, مٹا دینا - mita deyna, پامال کرنا - paa maal karna, جڑ کھودنا - jar khodna and جڑ سے اکھاڑنا - jar sey ukhaarna
Whats the definition of eradicate?
Definition of the eradicate are
- destroy completely, as if down to the roots
- kill in large numbers
What is the synonym of eradicate?
Synonym of word eradicate are pull, hack, exterminate, dislodge, waste, disjoint, stomp, outroot, harry, manifest
What are the idioms related to eradicate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word eradicate.
- Plant out
- Rake up
What are the quotes with word eradicate?
Here are the quotes with the word eradicate in them
- I still believe that capitalism is too harsh and I believe that, even within that, there is a lot of satisfaction and beauty if you happen to be one of the lucky ones, although that doesn't eradicate the reality of the suffering. It's all true at once, kind of humming and sublime. — George Saunders
- Prejudices, it is well known, are most difficult to eradicate from the heart whose soil has never been loosened or fertilized by education they grow firm there, firm as weeds among stones. — Charlotte Bronte
- At a time when efforts are being made to eradicate discrimination between the sexes in the search for social equality and justice, the differences between the sexes are being rediscovered. — Carol Gilligan
- Fighting a war on terrorism is like fighting against crime. We can never hope to eradicate crime, so we shouldn't bother fighting it. — Craig Bruce