Error meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Error.
- (noun) : (computer science) the occurrence of an incorrect result produced by a computer
- (noun) : a misconception resulting from incorrect information
- (noun) : inadvertent incorrectness
- (noun) : (baseball) a failure of a defensive player to make an out when normal play would have sufficed
More words related to the meanings of Error
More words from Urdu related to Error
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Error meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عسیانگنڈاخطاعملِ اِنحرافغلط فہمیچشمکخامیگناہ گاریمجرمانہ فعلبے الطفاتیفریبگزاختلافرمنادھوکا بازبے انصافیدماغی خللبربادیچوکنارپٹنابلااپرادھفجورمغالطہبسارنااَدھُورا پَنالٹادھڑکابسراوٹبَڑتیڈھونگمَعمُولی شَکَل سے اِنحرافچہار راہچوکپھسلاناچہارلغزشقانون شِکنیبھول چوکقصور فہمروگلغوبرا عملصرف نظردھوکادرعہچراگاہغیر مضروعہ زمینتیڑھا پنبرائی ...
Idiom with the word Error in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Error
What are the meanings of Error in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Error in Urdu are چوک - chowk, غلطی - ghalti, سہو - sahw, خطا - khata, گمراہی - gum raahi, فرو گذاشت - faro guzaasht, بھول - bhuul and چُوک - Chook. To understand how would you translate the word Error in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Error or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Error synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Error. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Error in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Error in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Error with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by error?
Meanings of error are چوک - chowk, غلطی - ghalti, سہو - sahw, خطا - khata, گمراہی - gum raahi, فرو گذاشت - faro guzaasht, بھول - bhuul and چُوک - Chook
Whats the definition of error?
Definition of the error are
- (computer science) the occurrence of an incorrect result produced by a computer
- a misconception resulting from incorrect information
- inadvertent incorrectness
- (baseball) a failure of a defensive player to make an out when normal play would have sufficed
What is the synonym of error?
Synonym of word error are park, misprision, inadvertence, fiasco, errorist, misleads, mistake, misturn, omission, miscarriage
What are the idioms with the word error?
Here are the idioms with the word error in them.
- Every error is not to be called folly
What are the idioms related to error?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word error.
- Errors and omissions excepted
- The fault is as great as he that is faulty
- Appetite is the best source
- Error is endless
- It is the nature of men to err of a fool to persevere in error
What are the quotes with word error?
Here are the quotes with the word error in them
- It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself. — Thomas Jefferson
- Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also. — Carl Jung
- To the press alone, chequered as it is with abuses, the world is indebted for all the triumphs which have been gained by reason and humanity over error and oppression. — James Madison
- Fear of error which everything recalls to me at every moment of the flight of my ideas, this mania for control, makes men prefer reason's imagination to the imagination of the senses. And yet it is always the imagination alone which is at work. — Louis Aragon