Essential meanings in Urdu
Essential meanings in Urdu are لازمی عنصر, لابدی, ذاتی, لازمی, ضروری, لازم, اساسی, بُنیادی, اصلی, جوہری, نفس الامری, اصل نُکتہ, ضروری چیز, بُنیادی شے Essential in Urdu. More meanings of essential, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Essential.
- (adjective satellite) : of the greatest importance
- (adjective satellite) : absolutely necessary; vitally necessary
- (adjective) : being or relating to or containing the essence of a plant etc
- (adjective) : basic and fundamental
- (adjective) : defining rights and duties as opposed to giving the rules by which rights and duties are established
More words related to the meanings of Essential
More words from Urdu related to Essential
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Essential meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Essential in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Essential
What are the meanings of Essential in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Essential in Urdu are ذاتی - zaati, اصلی - asli, لازمی - laazmi, لازم - laazim, جوہری - jauhari, ضروری - zaruuri, اساسی - asaasi and بُنیادی. To understand how would you translate the word Essential in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Essential or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Essential synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Essential. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Essential in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Essential in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Essential with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by essential?
Meanings of essential are ذاتی - zaati, اصلی - asli, لازمی - laazmi, لازم - laazim, جوہری - jauhari, ضروری - zaruuri, اساسی - asaasi and بُنیادی
Whats the definition of essential?
Definition of the essential are
- of the greatest importance
- absolutely necessary; vitally necessary
- being or relating to or containing the essence of a plant etc
- basic and fundamental
- defining rights and duties as opposed to giving the rules by which rights and duties are established
What is the synonym of essential?
Synonym of word essential are fundamental, real, necessary, internal, compulsory, requiteful, literal, atomy, incumbent, free will
What are the idioms with the word essential?
Here are the idioms with the word essential in them.
- If it is essential that we should fall let us face the hazard
What are the idioms related to essential?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word essential.
- Responsibility must be shouldered your cannot carry it under your arm
- When i did well i heard it never when i did ill i heard it ever
- To be incumbent
- Good money
- In too much disputing truth is lost
What are the quotes with word essential?
Here are the quotes with the word essential in them
- Old age and sickness bring out the essential characteristics of a man. — Felix Frankfurter
- A task becomes a duty from the moment you suspect it to be an essential part of that integrity which alone entitles a man to assume responsibility. — Dag Hammarskjold
- Solitude, though it may be silent as light, is like light, the mightiest of agencies for solitude is essential to man. All men come into this world alone and leave it alone. — Thomas de Quincey
- There's great sadness and life doesn't work out like you would want, on a lot of levels, but there's no need to feel all alone. This happens to everybody, so there's no self-pity. This is the ride that humans are on, and all of it is essential for our natural part of it. — Mike Mills