Establishment meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Establishment.
- (noun) : the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- (noun) : a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equipment for business or residence
- (noun) : the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof
- (noun) : any large organization
- (noun) : (ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat
- (noun) : an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
- (noun) : the act of forming or establishing something
I think being a wealthy member of the establishment is the antithesis of cool. Being a countercultural revolutionary is cool. So to the extent that you've made a billion dollars, you've probably become uncool.
More words related to the meanings of Establishment
More words from Urdu related to Establishment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Establishment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حیثیتبُنياد رَکھنے کا عمَلقیام کرنارواجگوریسجاوٹقسمتٹھاٹھبَرداشت کَرناصبر و تحملقائدہادارہاِفراد کارزیب و زینتصفدفتری میزجریبجماعتخوبصورتیزیب و زینت دیناظرافتپھوٹانگعدالتاستمرارروک دینابَسناپختگیطبقہتیاریکَٹوتبُنيادخاموشقانونطرحملازممحصول درآمد و برآمدجسامتآراش و زیبائش کے لوازماتبٹوارامدپیروی کَرناثباتتاسیسبَند و بَست کَرنے کا عمَلافراد کارسختیامن و امانجڑکھمبا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Establishment
What are the meanings of Establishment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Establishment in Urdu are قیام - qayaam, زیبائش - zeybaa ish, عملہ - amlah, نظام - nizaam, محکمہ - maehkamah, ادارہ - idaarah and اسٹیبلشمنٹ - Stablers. To understand how would you translate the word Establishment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Establishment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Establishment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Establishment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Establishment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Establishment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Establishment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by establishment?
Meanings of establishment are قیام - qayaam, زیبائش - zeybaa ish, عملہ - amlah, نظام - nizaam, محکمہ - maehkamah, ادارہ - idaarah and اسٹیبلشمنٹ - Stablers
Whats the definition of establishment?
Definition of the establishment are
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equipment for business or residence
- the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof
- any large organization
- (ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat
- an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
- the act of forming or establishing something
What is the synonym of establishment?
Synonym of word establishment are stayship, decoration, crewmen, fastness, nizams, stayings, beauty, crewing, endurance, nizam
What are the idioms related to establishment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word establishment.
- Keep house
- Durability is better than decoration
- Learning is a sceptre to some a bauble to others
- Happiness is not steadfast but transient
What are the quotes with word establishment?
Here are the quotes with the word establishment in them
- If you haven't turned rebel by twenty you've got no heart if you haven't turned establishment by thirty you've got no brains! — Kevin Spacey
- One change always leaves the way open for the establishment of others. — Niccolo Machiavelli
- I think being a wealthy member of the establishment is the antithesis of cool. Being a countercultural revolutionary is cool. So to the extent that you've made a billion dollars, you've probably become uncool. — Sean Parker
- As efforts to fix this failure at the Veterans Administration continue, I also intend to persist in demanding answers and action on the establishment of a new clinic to serve the veterans in North Central Washington. — Doc Hastings