Esteem meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Esteem.
- (noun) : the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- (noun) : an attitude of admiration or esteem
- (noun) : a feeling of delighted approval and liking
- (verb) : regard highly; think much of
- (verb) : look on as or consider
More words related to the meanings of Esteem
More words from Urdu related to Esteem
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Esteem meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Esteem
What are the meanings of Esteem in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Esteem in Urdu are عزت - izzat, ادب کرنا - adab karna, احترام کرنا - ehteraam karna, حرمت - hurmat and عزت کرنا - izzat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Esteem in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Esteem or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Esteem synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Esteem. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Esteem in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Esteem in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Esteem with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by esteem?
Meanings of esteem are عزت - izzat, ادب کرنا - adab karna, احترام کرنا - ehteraam karna, حرمت - hurmat and عزت کرنا - izzat karna
Whats the definition of esteem?
Definition of the esteem are
- the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- an attitude of admiration or esteem
- a feeling of delighted approval and liking
- regard highly; think much of
- look on as or consider
What is the synonym of esteem?
Synonym of word esteem are consideration, respect, veneration, venerate, honour, reverencing, revere, respecting, regredience, esteeming
What are the idioms related to esteem?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word esteem.
- To look upto
- Give place to your betters
- He that respects not is not respected
- Neither to seek nor to despise honour
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
What are the quotes with word esteem?
Here are the quotes with the word esteem in them
- Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation for it is better to be alone than in bad company. — George Washington
- Love and esteem are the first principles of friendship it is always imperfect if either of these two are wanting. — Eustace Budgell
- Those that have had great passions esteem themselves for the rest of their lives fortunate and unfortunate in being cured of them. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- I grew up in a home environment where I wasn't getting esteem for anything I did. — Ben Affleck