Esteemed meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Esteemed.
- (adjective satellite) : having an illustrious reputation; respected
More words from Urdu related to Esteemed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Esteemed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دل داربیش بہاخاصممتازاقارببہ دل و جانمشفقدل آرامعتیقہم زادخاندانرشتہ دارماہ پارہلالانمولسر چڑھامشرفجانپیارےچہیتاملک جرمنی کے رہنے والےقرابتیناتے دارپیاپیارافریدمقربذی عزتپیقیمتیدل پسندہم شیررشتہ قرابتگوتیساجنمحبوببزرگجانیسمبندھلالہ رخبیش قیمتمصاحبجرمنناطہخوشی سےقحطچشم چراغواجب التعظیمپیارہبھائی چارا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Esteemed
What are the meanings of Esteemed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Esteemed in Urdu are عزیز - aziiz and گرامی - giraami. To understand how would you translate the word Esteemed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Esteemed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Esteemed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Esteemed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Esteemed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Esteemed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Esteemed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by esteemed?
Meanings of esteemed are عزیز - aziiz and گرامی - giraami
Whats the definition of esteemed?
Definition of the esteemed are
- having an illustrious reputation; respected
What is the synonym of esteemed?
Synonym of word esteemed are beloved, lief, kinsman, chunders, ducky, revered, darling, respected, dearborn, dear loved
What are the idioms related to esteemed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word esteemed.
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
- Every bird likes its own nest
- Have at heart
- I have saved the bird in my bosom
- It is better to be beloved than honoured
What are the quotes with word esteemed?
Here are the quotes with the word esteemed in them
- Further, Take heed that you faithfully perform the business you have to do in the world, from a regard to the commands of God and not from an ambitious desire of being esteemed better than others. — David Brainerd
- Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others. — Winston Churchill
- Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities - because it is the quality which guarantees all others. — Joseph Chamberlain
- What sweetness is left in life, if you take away friendship? Robbing life of friendship is like robbing the world of the sun. A true friend is more to be esteemed than kinsfolk. — Marcus Tullius Cicero