Eternal meanings in Urdu
Eternal meanings in Urdu are ختم نہ ہونے والا, لازوال, امر, ابناشی, لایزال, ابدی, ازلی, اجر, دائمی, مسلسل, قادر, سر مدی, جاودان, جاوید Eternal in Urdu. More meanings of eternal, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Eternal.
- (adjective satellite) : continuing forever or indefinitely
- (adjective satellite) : tiresomely long; seemingly without end
More words related to the meanings of Eternal
More words from Urdu related to Eternal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eternal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جاودانتواناسلامیمنتظمپائیدارٹھہراٴو والاسلسلہ بندچکاناناانتہاآجرقسط وارتقسیمبے پایاںبیلدیرینہ مرضامٹبَدلامضبوطداؤں پر لگاناپٹا پٹدہاڑیحکم نامہازلیحقیقتقادراکثرپلٹادائمیکے بعد دیگرےمتواتردیناغیر منقطعآقاراسخادائلائقکبھی نہ مرجھانے والابخششجما ہوالا یزالپاداشعظیمعہد کرنااختیار رکھنے والاپہلے سے موجودمستقلپائداراَصلِيَتجوگساعت بہ ساعت ...
Idiom with the word Eternal in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Eternal
What are the meanings of Eternal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eternal in Urdu are مسلسل - musalsal, ابناشی - Abnashi, لازوال - laa zawaal, اجر - ajr, ابدی - abdi, قادر - qaadir, دائمی - daa emi, ازلی - Azli, امر - amr, جاودان - jaawidaan and جاوید - jaaweyd. To understand how would you translate the word Eternal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eternal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eternal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eternal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eternal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eternal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eternal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eternal?
Meanings of eternal are مسلسل - musalsal, ابناشی - Abnashi, لازوال - laa zawaal, اجر - ajr, ابدی - abdi, قادر - qaadir, دائمی - daa emi, ازلی - Azli, امر - amr, جاودان - jaawidaan and جاوید - jaaweyd
Whats the definition of eternal?
Definition of the eternal are
- continuing forever or indefinitely
- tiresomely long; seemingly without end
What is the synonym of eternal?
Synonym of word eternal are consecutive, immortal, continua, eternalist, pay, catenarian, everted, stretchy, stillborn, gratuity
What are the idioms with the word eternal?
Here are the idioms with the word eternal in them.
- The eternal talker neither hears nor learns
What are the idioms related to eternal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word eternal.
- Sow good work and thou shalt reap gladness
- When the pot boils over it cools itself
- Hard drinker
- Light burdens long borne grow heavy
- More and more
What are the quotes with word eternal?
Here are the quotes with the word eternal in them
- A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world. — Maurice Chevalier
- Saving faith is an immediate relation to Christ, accepting, receiving, resting upon Him alone, for justification, sanctification, and eternal life by virtue of God's grace. — Charles Spurgeon
- Take a course in good water and air and in the eternal youth of Nature you may renew your own. Go quietly, alone no harm will befall you. — John Muir
- Modernity is the transient, the fleeting, the contingent it is one half of art, the other being the eternal and the immovable. — Charles Baudelaire