Eternally meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Eternally.
- (adverb) : for a limitless time
God who is eternally complete, who directs the stars, who is the master of fates, who elevates man from his lowliness to Himself, who speaks from the cosmos to every single human soul, is the most brilliant manifestation of the goal of perfection.
More words from Urdu related to Eternally
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eternally meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نتہرگزدائمکبھیابداًلگا تاردائماقابل اعتمادلگاتارماضی میں کسی وقترات دنپیہملَگا تارسراسربے چوککبھی کبھارلگاتاری سےدم بہ دممُستَقلاًعلی التواتردیر کے بعدبلا کسرسداروز روزہمیشہمَتواتَریقینیبرابرکسی وقتہمہ وقتآٹھوں پہرہَميشہ کے لِيےنہایت وفاداراچھوٹدائماًاکثرآئے دنمُسَلسَلپے در پےکبھی کبھیبلا تبدیلمدامضرور
Idioms related to the meaning of Eternally
What are the meanings of Eternally in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eternally in Urdu are ہمیشہ - hameyshah, سدا - sada, نت - nit and مدام - mudaam. To understand how would you translate the word Eternally in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eternally or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eternally synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eternally. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eternally in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eternally in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eternally with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eternally?
Meanings of eternally are ہمیشہ - hameyshah, سدا - sada, نت - nit and مدام - mudaam
Whats the definition of eternally?
Definition of the eternally are
- for a limitless time
What is the synonym of eternally?
Synonym of word eternally are continually, aye, everts, always, perpetually, ever, forever, constantly, invariably, unfailing
What are the idioms related to eternally?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word eternally.
- Beauty fades quickly
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- A good cause makes a stout heart and a strong arm
- A thousand years hence the river will run as it did
- Happiness is not steadfast but transient
What are the quotes with word eternally?
Here are the quotes with the word eternally in them
- I was trying to be this person who is cool, eternally rocking. — Billy Corgan
- God who is eternally complete, who directs the stars, who is the master of fates, who elevates man from his lowliness to Himself, who speaks from the cosmos to every single human soul, is the most brilliant manifestation of the goal of perfection. — Alfred Adler
- The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at open or secret war with the rights of mankind. — Thomas Jefferson
- I am not interested in the afterlife. Religion is supposed to be about losing your ego, not preserving it eternally in optimum conditions. — Karen Armstrong