Ethic meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Ethic.
- (noun) : the principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group
- (noun) : a system of principles governing morality and acceptable conduct
More words from Urdu related to Ethic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ethic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ethic
What are the meanings of Ethic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ethic in Urdu is اخلاقی - akhlaaqi. To understand how would you translate the word Ethic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ethic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ethic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ethic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ethic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ethic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ethic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ethic?
Meaning of ethic is اخلاقی - akhlaaqi
Whats the definition of ethic?
Definition of the ethic are
- the principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group
- a system of principles governing morality and acceptable conduct
What is the synonym of ethic?
Synonym of word ethic are moraller, moralled, moralizer, moralized, moraliser, moralised, moral, ethical, elenchical
What are the idioms related to ethic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ethic.
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- Many would have been worse if their estates had been better
- Moral faculty
- Moral law
- Moral necessity
What are the quotes with word ethic?
Here are the quotes with the word ethic in them
- Work ethic has always been stressed in my family. My dad is going to be 80 years old and he still works part time. My mom just retired a couple years ago and she's in her mid- to late 70s. — Jamie Moyer
- The most important environmental issue is one that is rarely mentioned, and that is the lack of a conservation ethic in our culture. — Gaylord Nelson
- My work ethic came from my parents and my fear of failure. I came from a small, predominantly black school and I didn't want to let them down. — Jerry Rice
- In the different voice of women lies the truth of an ethic of care, the tie between relationship and responsibility, and the origins of aggression in the failure of connection. — Carol Gilligan