Ethical meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Ethical.
- (adjective) : of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics
- (adjective) : conforming to accepted standards of social or professional behavior
I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all. That is something that you cannot say aloud, or perhaps even think.
More words from Urdu related to Ethical
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ethical meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ethical
What are the meanings of Ethical in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ethical in Urdu is اخلاقی - akhlaaqi. To understand how would you translate the word Ethical in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ethical or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ethical synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ethical. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ethical in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ethical in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ethical with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ethical?
Meaning of ethical is اخلاقی - akhlaaqi
Whats the definition of ethical?
Definition of the ethical are
- of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics
- conforming to accepted standards of social or professional behavior
What is the synonym of ethical?
Synonym of word ethical are moralizer, moralized, moraliser, moralised, moral, ethic, elenchical, moraller, moralled
What are the idioms related to ethical?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ethical.
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- Many would have been worse if their estates had been better
- Moral faculty
- Moral law
- Moral necessity
What are the quotes with word ethical?
Here are the quotes with the word ethical in them
- My Dad is my hero. He's 85 now and he is in great health. He is handsome and strong. He has an incredible moral and ethical backbone. I couldn't have been luckier with my parents. — Harry Connick, Jr.
- For me, going vegan was an ethical and environmental decision. I'm doing the right thing by the animals. — Alexandra Paul
- I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all. That is something that you cannot say aloud, or perhaps even think. — Sigmund Freud
- If you build that foundation, both the moral and the ethical foundation, as well as the business foundation, and the experience foundation, then the building won't crumble. — Henry Kravis