Even meanings in Urdu
Even meanings in Urdu are ٹھیک ٹھیک, بھی, صاف, پھر, بالکل, برابر, حتیٰ کہ, سپاٹ, راست, ابھی ابھی, مُنصفانہ طریقے سے, نشیب و فراز سے پاک, جیسے زمین, مُسطح, چِپٹا Even in Urdu. More meanings of even, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Even.
- (noun) : the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- (verb) : make even or more even
- (verb) : become even or more even
- (adjective satellite) : occurring at fixed intervals
- (adjective satellite) : symmetrically arranged
- (adjective satellite) : equal in degree or extent or amount; or equally matched or balanced
- (adjective) : being level or straight or regular and without variation as e.g. in shape or texture; or being in the same plane or at the same height as something else (i.e. even with)
- (adjective) : divisible by two
- (adjective satellite) : of the score in a contest
- (adverb) : used as an intensive especially to indicate something unexpected
- (adverb) : to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons
- (adverb) : in spite of; notwithstanding
- (adverb) : to the full extent
More words related to the meanings of Even
More words from Urdu related to Even
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Even meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
متواترسچا سچاسلیساترناہمسراِلاقبول صورتحاویعزت دارانصاف پسندبرابرتاڈھورچاندنیجدابے ساختہمعطلآمیزش کے بغیرعادلبے چُوککھرا پنتازہ تازہمائل ہوناساراظاہرسیٹی بجناراسخعدل پسندپوست کندہدہرا کےنیچے والانتھرا ہوابرابر کابیضاباوجود یکہہموار کرناپھیکاگویا کہمخالفچکناہم جولیچُھٹتبھیمتقابلمتدیناَذدحامبالکل معمولیافزودروشنیمستقیم ...
Idioms with the word Even in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Even
What are the meanings of Even in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Even in Urdu are بالکل - bilkul, صاف - saaf, ٹھیک ٹھیک - thiik thiik, برابر - baraabar, راست - raast, پھر - phir, سپاٹ - sapaat, بھی - bhi, ابھی ابھی - abhi abhi and حتیٰ کہ - hatta keh. To understand how would you translate the word Even in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Even or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Even synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Even. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Even in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Even in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Even with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by even?
Meanings of even are بالکل - bilkul, صاف - saaf, ٹھیک ٹھیک - thiik thiik, برابر - baraabar, راست - raast, پھر - phir, سپاٹ - sapaat, بھی - bhi, ابھی ابھی - abhi abhi and حتیٰ کہ - hatta keh
Whats the definition of even?
Definition of the even are
- the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- make even or more even
- become even or more even
- occurring at fixed intervals
- symmetrically arranged
- equal in degree or extent or amount; or equally matched or balanced
- being level or straight or regular and without variation as e.g. in shape or texture; or being in the same plane or at the same height as something else (i.e. even with)
- divisible by two
- of the score in a contest
- used as an intensive especially to indicate something unexpected
- to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons
- in spite of; notwithstanding
- to the full extent
What is the synonym of even?
Synonym of word even are full, clear, equitably, equal, allenarly, straightforward, truthful, uniform, thenars, purfled
What are the idioms with the word even?
Here are the idioms with the word even in them.
- A woman and glass are even in danger
- An angry man regards advice even as a crime
- Betrayers are hated even by those whom they benefit
- Death comes even to the monumental stones and the names inscribed thereon
- Good thoughts even it they are forgotten do not perish
What are the idioms related to even?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word even.
- The beaten road or path is the safest
- The beaten road or path is the safest
- There is no jollity but hath a smack of it
- In good years corn is hay in ill years straw is corn
- A free lance
What are the quotes with word even?
Here are the quotes with the word even in them
- A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, 'At my age, I don't even buy green bananas.' — Claude Pepper
- A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age he dies of being a man. — Miguel de Unamuno
- There are few things that we so unwillingly give up, even in advanced age, as the supposition that we still have the power of ingratiating ourselves with the fair sex. — Samuel Johnson
- This is the curse of our age, even the strangest aberrations are no cure for boredom. — Stendhal