Evolutionary meanings in Urdu
Evolutionary meanings in Urdu is تدریجی . Evolutionary in Urdu. More meanings of evolutionary, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Evolutionary.
- (adjective) : of or relating to or produced by evolution
Science cannot tell theology how to construct a doctrine of creation, but you can't construct a doctrine of creation without taking account of the age of the universe and the evolutionary character of cosmic history.
What are the meanings of Evolutionary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Evolutionary in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Evolutionary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Evolutionary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Evolutionary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Evolutionary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Evolutionary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Evolutionary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Evolutionary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by evolutionary?
Whats the definition of evolutionary?
Definition of the evolutionary are
- of or relating to or produced by evolution
What are the quotes with word evolutionary?
Here are the quotes with the word evolutionary in them
- Science cannot tell theology how to construct a doctrine of creation, but you can't construct a doctrine of creation without taking account of the age of the universe and the evolutionary character of cosmic history. — John Polkinghorne
- Religion is the best antidote to the individualism of the consumer age. The idea that society can do without it flies in the face of history and, now, evolutionary biology. — Jonathan Sacks
- Britain, relative to the U.S., is a highly secular society. Philanthropy alone cannot fill the gap left by government cutbacks. And the sources of altruism go deep into our evolutionary past. — Jonathan Sacks
- From year to year, environmental changes are incremental and often barely register in our lives, but from evolutionary or geological perspectives, what is happening is explosive change. — David Suzuki