Examine meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Examine.
- (verb) : observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- (verb) : question or examine thoroughly and closely
Gardening is not trivial. If you believe that it is, closely examine why you feel that way. You may discover that this attitude has been forced upon you by mass media and the crass culture it creates and maintains. The fact is, gardening is just the opposite - it is, or should be, a central, basic expression of human life.
More words related to the meanings of Examine
More words from Urdu related to Examine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Examine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
باقینصیحت کرنے والاتاکروکناپڑتال کرناتفتیش کرنادھڑا رکھناسمجھناقیمت لگاناآزماناخبرکِسی بیانوصفحکم دیناافادہآزمائش کرناعددنَظارَہبچارناڈھونڈڈھانڈاٹکل کرناڈھونڈھنادلیل دینارد کرنامعائنہآنکناعادلدامدھڑا اُٹھاناتعدادمنظرٹوکناتجسسچھان بین کرناکاٹ کرناجانناتقویم کرناکسوٹیحیثیتاندازہ کرناانصاف کرناتوثیق کرناجائزہ لیناتعداد کا تعین کرنانظارہغور کرنااندازہچھان مارنابیانبات کاٹنا ...
What are the meanings of Examine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Examine in Urdu are جائزہ لینا - jaa ezah leyna, جانچنا - jaanchna, تجسس کرنا - tajassus karna, امتحان لینا - imtehaan leyna, پرکھنا - parakhna, وزن کرنا - wazan karna and جرح کرنا - jarah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Examine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Examine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Examine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Examine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Examine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Examine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Examine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by examine?
Meanings of examine are جائزہ لینا - jaa ezah leyna, جانچنا - jaanchna, تجسس کرنا - tajassus karna, امتحان لینا - imtehaan leyna, پرکھنا - parakhna, وزن کرنا - wazan karna and جرح کرنا - jarah karna
Whats the definition of examine?
Definition of the examine are
- observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- question or examine thoroughly and closely
What is the synonym of examine?
Synonym of word examine are inspect, scan, canvass, search, palp, check, pry, number, test, investigate
What are the idioms related to examine?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word examine.
- To give a test
What are the quotes with word examine?
Here are the quotes with the word examine in them
- We need quiet time to examine our lives openly and honestly - spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity to renew itself and create order. — Susan Taylor
- If you examine this, I think that you will find that it's the mechanics of Japanese architecture that have been thought of as the direct influence upon our architecture. — Minoru Yamasaki
- Gardening is not trivial. If you believe that it is, closely examine why you feel that way. You may discover that this attitude has been forced upon you by mass media and the crass culture it creates and maintains. The fact is, gardening is just the opposite - it is, or should be, a central, basic expression of human life. — Andrew Weil
- If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves. — Carl Jung