Exceptional meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Exceptional.
- (adjective satellite) : far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree
- (adjective satellite) : deviating widely from a norm of physical or mental ability; used especially of children below normal in intelligence
My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I'm extremely proud of her.
I believe that history has shape, order, and meaning that exceptional men, as much as economic forces, produce change and that passe abstractions like beauty, nobility, and greatness have a shifting but continuing validity.
More words related to the meanings of Exceptional
More words from Urdu related to Exceptional
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exceptional meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کچاگاہ گاہواہخلاف معمولمتعدی بیماری وغیرہ سےنایابخوبخارجخلاف عادتنادربعض اوقاتنرالابرئعید کا چاندبیشبے قاعدہمقامکمموسمی بیماری جو افراد کو ہوبہت خاصغیر طبعیکبھی کبھاربڑھیاابدھہزہرنیم پختبکھراغریبغیر عادیبہت کمنفیسغیر معمولیبے اثرادھ کچراانوکھاعلیحدہعنقاکم شاذونادرخال خالخلاف دستوروہ شخص جو محفوظ ہوعجباولمستثنیٰخامشانادرخاصسے محفوظنرالیفاضل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Exceptional
What are the meanings of Exceptional in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exceptional in Urdu are مستثنیٰ - mustasna and شاذ - shaaz. To understand how would you translate the word Exceptional in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exceptional or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exceptional synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exceptional. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exceptional in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exceptional in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exceptional with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exceptional?
Meanings of exceptional are مستثنیٰ - mustasna and شاذ - shaaz
Whats the definition of exceptional?
Definition of the exceptional are
- far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree
- deviating widely from a norm of physical or mental ability; used especially of children below normal in intelligence
What is the synonym of exceptional?
Synonym of word exceptional are obviates, exequy, exequial, exegetists, exegetist, exceptive, unusual, exceptious, untypical, exceptants
What are the idioms related to exceptional?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exceptional.
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness
- Nor can easily find one man is many thousands who considers that virtue is its own reward
- The love of money and the love of learning seldom meet
- Unequal marriage are seldom happy
What are the quotes with word exceptional?
Here are the quotes with the word exceptional in them
- My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I'm extremely proud of her. — Ron Livingston
- Vitality is radiated from exceptional art and architecture. — Arthur Erickson
- I believe that history has shape, order, and meaning that exceptional men, as much as economic forces, produce change and that passe abstractions like beauty, nobility, and greatness have a shifting but continuing validity. — Camille Paglia
- The qualities of an exceptional cook are akin to those of a successful tightrope walker: an abiding passion for the task, courage to go out on a limb and an impeccable sense of balance. — Bryan Miller