Excision meanings in Urdu
Excision meanings in Urdu is ایکسائز Excision in Urdu. More meanings of excision, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Excision.
- (noun) : the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage
- (noun) : the act of pulling up or out; uprooting; cutting off from existence
- (noun) : the act of banishing a member of a church from the communion of believers and the privileges of the church; cutting a person off from a religious society
What are the meanings of Excision in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Excision in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Excision in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Excision or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Excision synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Excision. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Excision in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Excision in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Excision with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by excision?
Whats the definition of excision?
Definition of the excision are
- the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage
- the act of pulling up or out; uprooting; cutting off from existence
- the act of banishing a member of a church from the communion of believers and the privileges of the church; cutting a person off from a religious society
What are the quotes with word excision?
Here is the quote with the word excision in them
- Woe to that nation whose literature is cut short by the intrusion of force. This is not merely interference with freedom of the press but the sealing up of a nation's heart, the excision of its memory. — Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn