Exciting meanings in Urdu
Exciting meanings in Urdu is ہیجان خیز Exciting in Urdu. More meanings of exciting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Exciting.
- (adjective) : creating or arousing excitement
- (adjective satellite) : stimulating interest and discussion
You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a new side of you at any age. And best of all, love can happen at any age. Life can just start to get exciting when you're in your 40s and 50s. You have to believe that.
I think the most exciting thing is that you expect people our age to know the music, but actually a lot of kids know the music, and if anything is left, we have left really good music, and that's the important part, not the mop-tops or whatever.
More words from Urdu related to Exciting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exciting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Exciting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exciting in Urdu is ہیجان خیز - haejaan kheyz. To understand how would you translate the word Exciting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exciting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exciting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exciting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exciting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exciting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exciting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exciting?
Meaning of exciting is ہیجان خیز - haejaan kheyz
Whats the definition of exciting?
Definition of the exciting are
- creating or arousing excitement
- stimulating interest and discussion
What is the synonym of exciting?
Synonym of word exciting are inflamatory
What are the quotes with word exciting?
Here are the quotes with the word exciting in them
- You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a new side of you at any age. And best of all, love can happen at any age. Life can just start to get exciting when you're in your 40s and 50s. You have to believe that. — Salma Hayek
- I think the most exciting thing is that you expect people our age to know the music, but actually a lot of kids know the music, and if anything is left, we have left really good music, and that's the important part, not the mop-tops or whatever. — Ringo Starr
- For the last third of life there remains only work. It alone is always stimulating, rejuvenating, exciting and satisfying. — Doris Lessing
- I'm still a Welsh girl at heart so I'm staying in the U.K. for the Olympics, it's such an exciting time for Britain so it's amazing to be a part of it. — Katherine Jenkins