Exclusively meanings in Urdu
Exclusively meanings in Urdu is صرف Exclusively in Urdu. More meanings of exclusively, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Exclusively.
- (adverb) : without any others being included or involved
If you go back to the time of J.P. Morgan, the world of high finance was completely wholesale. The prestigious investment banks on Wall Street appealed exclusively to large corporations, governments, and to extremely wealthy individuals.
More words from Urdu related to Exclusively
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exclusively meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Exclusively
What are the meanings of Exclusively in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exclusively in Urdu is صرف - sarf. To understand how would you translate the word Exclusively in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exclusively or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exclusively synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exclusively. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exclusively in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exclusively in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exclusively with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exclusively?
Meaning of exclusively is صرف - sarf
Whats the definition of exclusively?
Definition of the exclusively are
- without any others being included or involved
What is the synonym of exclusively?
Synonym of word exclusively are simply, only, not only, disbursement, etymology, fonly, consumption, vegetate, purely, barely
What are the idioms related to exclusively?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exclusively.
- A woman either loves or hates there is no third course
- All nobility is lost in him whose only merit is in birth
- Although it rain throw not thy watering pot
- Despair not only aggravates our misery but our weakness
- For once
What are the quotes with word exclusively?
Here are the quotes with the word exclusively in them
- Experience which was once claimed by the aged is now claimed exclusively by the young. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- If you go back to the time of J.P. Morgan, the world of high finance was completely wholesale. The prestigious investment banks on Wall Street appealed exclusively to large corporations, governments, and to extremely wealthy individuals. — Ron Chernow
- Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently. — Rosa Luxemburg
- I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is. — Donald Trump