Excuse meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Excuse.
- (verb) : accept an excuse for
- (noun) : a defense of some offensive behavior or some failure to keep a promise etc.
- (verb) : ask for permission to be released from an engagement
- (noun) : a note explaining an absence
- (verb) : serve as a reason or cause or justification of
- (verb) : grant exemption or release to
- (verb) : excuse, overlook, or make allowances for; be lenient with
More words related to the meanings of Excuse
More words from Urdu related to Excuse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Excuse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
متبادلحفاظتدیر ہوناسدراہگپتثباتنقابذمہ لینابیچ بچاؤآڑ کرناقینچیحفاظت کرنارہن نامہعیاریپرداختپرانامزاحمتمَکَردستاویزوَجَہ مَعقُولداؤںروکناتجاہلالتوارخنہآڑٹھیرانابندشدفنداٴومینگیحصارپچاراپاکھنڈآنکڑاگھونگٹ کرنا یا مارناگروی رکھناضامنیلیاقتسائبانبہروپمناسبمٹی کا بڑا ڈھیرتائيدپھانسناضابطہ پرستیحیلہ بازیڈھکوسلاگرفتمعافی نامہ ...
Idiom with the word Excuse in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Excuse
What are the meanings of Excuse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Excuse in Urdu are بہانہ - bahaanah, آڑ - aar, حیلہ - hiilah, عذر - uzr, جواز - jawaaz and ٹال مٹول - taal matol. To understand how would you translate the word Excuse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Excuse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Excuse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Excuse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Excuse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Excuse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Excuse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by excuse?
Meanings of excuse are بہانہ - bahaanah, آڑ - aar, حیلہ - hiilah, عذر - uzr, جواز - jawaaz and ٹال مٹول - taal matol
Whats the definition of excuse?
Definition of the excuse are
- accept an excuse for
- a defense of some offensive behavior or some failure to keep a promise etc.
- ask for permission to be released from an engagement
- a note explaining an absence
- serve as a reason or cause or justification of
- grant exemption or release to
- excuse, overlook, or make allowances for; be lenient with
What is the synonym of excuse?
Synonym of word excuse are pretex, let, feint, shade, excusals, subterfuge, lee, disguise, screen, excusal
What are the idioms with the word excuse?
Here are the idioms with the word excuse in them.
- Friends and company are a bad excuse for ill actions
What are the idioms related to excuse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word excuse.
- Play with
- Procrastination brings loss delay danger
- Procrastination is the thief of time
- When god says today the devils says tomorrow
- An ill paymaster never wants excuse
What are the quotes with word excuse?
Here are the quotes with the word excuse in them
- Cynical realism is the intelligent man's best excuse for doing nothing in an intolerable situation. — Aldous Huxley
- An excuse becomes an obstacle in your journey to success when it is made in place of your best effort or when it is used as the object of the blame. — Bo Bennett
- A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished. — Mikhail Bakunin
- I'm not really in the excuse business. — Bill Parcells