Exempt meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Exempt.
- (verb) : grant exemption or release to
- (adjective) : (of persons) freed from or not subject to an obligation or liability (as e.g. taxes) to which others or other things are subject
- (adjective) : (of goods or funds) not subject to taxation
Politicians also have a love affair with the 'small business exemption.' Too much paperwork? Too heavy a burden? Not enough time? Just exempt small businesses from the rule. It sounds so pro-growth. Instead it's an admission that the costs of a regulation just can't be justified.
More words from Urdu related to Exempt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exempt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نظر انداز کرنالامحروممتروکہ عورتمستثنیٰدست اندازمتروککبغیربے یار و مددگارہٹا دیناعلیحدہچنڈالچھوڑناوا پسنکالنادر بدرناکارہترک کرنانامنظورمزاحمخارج کرنابےبرادری یا دیس سے خارجمسترد کرناٹھکرایا ہواحارجردیبغیرذات باہرمستثنیٰ کرناالگمردودنظریتجناٹھکرا دینانظر اندازنکماپھینکناساقطموذیکاٹناباہربے خانماںتیاگنامستردخارج
Idioms related to the meaning of Exempt
What are the meanings of Exempt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exempt in Urdu are خارج - khaarij and مستثنیٰ کرنا - mustasna karna. To understand how would you translate the word Exempt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exempt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exempt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exempt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exempt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exempt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exempt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exempt?
Meanings of exempt are خارج - khaarij and مستثنیٰ کرنا - mustasna karna
Whats the definition of exempt?
Definition of the exempt are
- grant exemption or release to
- (of persons) freed from or not subject to an obligation or liability (as e.g. taxes) to which others or other things are subject
- (of goods or funds) not subject to taxation
What is the synonym of exempt?
Synonym of word exempt are excluders, excluder, eluded, ejects, disserted, bluded, occluded, exclusion, dismount, without
What are the idioms related to exempt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exempt.
- Leave out
- Zeal without knowledge is fire without light
What are the quotes with word exempt?
Here are the quotes with the word exempt in them
- Politicians also have a love affair with the 'small business exemption.' Too much paperwork? Too heavy a burden? Not enough time? Just exempt small businesses from the rule. It sounds so pro-growth. Instead it's an admission that the costs of a regulation just can't be justified. — John Sununu
- I'm living life as best I can - but I'm not exempt from failure and making bad choices. — LeAnn Rimes
- True nobility is exempt from fear. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Things done well and with a care, exempt themselves from fear. — William Shakespeare