Exemption meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Exemption.
- (noun) : an act exempting someone
- (noun) : a deduction allowed to a taxpayer because of his status (having certain dependents or being blind or being over 65 etc.)
More words related to the meanings of Exemption
More words from Urdu related to Exemption
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exemption meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھٹیخلاصہآخری حساب کتابجوازاً علیحدہ کرناکھولنافرار ہوناہجرمُعافی دينے پَر رَضا مَندحریتراحتجُدائیقدغنبھاگ جانافصلچھٹنااوکاسرہائیایک آخری ضربفسخ نکاحتشفیبھگیآزادیحقمعافیسکونتیاگجزابچاؤفرقمکتفراغآزادگیلاتعلقیاختتامِ شادیچینبھا گناآزاد ہونے کی حالَتبرئتبری الذمہسکوتالگ کرناہرجانہنکل جانافراقچھماآراممخلصیہدایتچھوٹدرمان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Exemption
What are the meanings of Exemption in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exemption in Urdu are چھوٹ - chhuut, خلاصی - khalaasi and چھٹکارا - chhut kaara. To understand how would you translate the word Exemption in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exemption or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exemption synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exemption. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exemption in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exemption in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exemption with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exemption?
Meanings of exemption are چھوٹ - chhuut, خلاصی - khalaasi and چھٹکارا - chhut kaara
Whats the definition of exemption?
Definition of the exemption are
- an act exempting someone
- a deduction allowed to a taxpayer because of his status (having certain dependents or being blind or being over 65 etc.)
What is the synonym of exemption?
Synonym of word exemption are separation, stevedore, exeunt, hivers, recessing, relinquishment, relief, exempts, disengages, rebiting
What are the idioms related to exemption?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exemption.
- Death comes even to the monumental stones and the names inscribed thereon
- Get rid of
- Sell out
- Lump sum
- Polish off
What are the quotes with word exemption?
Here are the quotes with the word exemption in them
- In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office. — Ambrose Bierce
- A significant piece of the wealth that the NFL owners garner is a result of the enormous TV revenues they get - and those revenues are supported by a legislatively granted exemption from the antitrust laws that has been made applicable to sports leagues, primarily the NFL. — Eliot Spitzer